• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Walking (Zombie RP, Reboot)

Sunzu

Genuinely braindead.

Welcome to the post-apocalyptic, zombie filled outskirts of New York.

You are a member of one of these three categories.

Military

Bandit

Survivor

What will you be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Scott

Alexander walked down the street as he broke into the nearest gas station, looking for food. He did this every day, breaking into random buildings. But, this time, he found someone in there. he immediately raised his weapon, looking at the person warily.

(
@Someone)

DAY OF THE DEAD

K I C H I

tumblr_inline_o89uyoe8uz1rzlesp_540.png
tumblr_inline_o89uys0Uwt1rzlesp_540.png
tumblr_inline_o89uyxAl4G1rzlesp_540.png

▂▂▂▂

It had been a few weeks now since the world had ended. Kichi wasn't prepared for her life to turn around this way, so drastically and only in the span of a few weeks. So many "friends" lost, even what little family she had was gone. Whether they just decided to go off on their own or just died.

She was in the gas station, rummaging around for any goods she could find to pack up with her and take on her trip. She turned around at the sound of an intruder, and seen a male pointing his gun at her.

She narrowed her eyes, and got up; preparing for a fight, if she had to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAY OF THE DEAD

K I C H I

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

▂▂▂▂

She shakes her head and then shrugs, signing back. "Well, a little."

Alexander Scott

Alexander signed "No need for you to sign." as he secured a few cans off of a shelf that was untouched.

Alexander Scott

He heard rustling outside, he raised his weapon and looked out the window to see three zombies, arms raised, approaching the gas station.

He hastily signed a "zmbis otside"

DAY OF THE DEAD

K I C H I

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

▂▂▂▂

"Why would you even bother -" She stopped herself from finishing her question. "Ah, nevermind.."

She stood up and looked outside, at the zombies.

"We -," She mumbled "I better take care of those before they get to me."

Alexander Scott

Alexander took out his H & K USP .45, then proceeded to screw a sound suppressor onto the barrel of his USP. He then fired several rounds into the heads of the group of zombies outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back