• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
idk if you would want to devolve jet further/if its possible but that could give you further back start point. I also think same level gets funky for lines since a lot digivolve to the same level

I might knock him down one level if I can find a good one. The main problem is just that I'd consider it his "default" form so it's gotta scratch my brain

well if you want help by giving us some criteria otherwise im going to go by vibes but also if you can use your freebie it opens up everything rather than cannon lines. also mad leomon is technically possible for an evo lol

Mametyranomon could be cool.

320px-Mametyramon2.jpg

Ari's scrappy and a biter

with all the options it may be best to find something then see if it works. devolving gives a ton of options along with everything kimi mentioned. Plus just because you have an evo state doesnt mean you need to stick with it past the 1 round it takes to switch evos/warp evo possibilities.

If were being to involved let us know lol I know I kept all my work a secret to everyone but azure for the most part.

Digi Eggs?

Pteranmon is an armour could go armours with an an unknown rookie?
Or slide digivolution and go higher.
Or cheat and do Mutant digivolution.
I know what all of these words mean. Separately.

well if you want help by giving us some criteria otherwise im going to go by vibes but also if you can use your freebie it opens up everything rather than cannon lines. also mad leomon is technically possible for an evo lol
Hmm

I'm ngl my criteria is absolutely based off Vibes, lol. There are. So many different versions of Jet that I can stumble across something that doesn't fit literally anything and go "Oh yeah that's totally Jet." I think the broadest I can get is that he's always artificial in some way, eldritch horror is my friend, and he's. Big. Just like. In general. He also has a lot of bird and butterfly inspo, and usually if I'm doing a shape language exercise, his shape is a pentagon

Here are some of the newer refs I've done
Eldritch horror Jet.png

Eldritch horror Jet nowings.png
Eldritch angel Jet 1.png
1729369993722.png

Transformers jet V6.png

nagapillar Jet nekked.pngAlien thing jet.png

I think the main trouble I'm running into is that like. Arii and Jet are two fundamentally different characters. Like rn I'm imagining that Arii's biodata didn't get processed because having two characters similar-ish to Arii in a world would result in blood and murder so it was just like "yeah no you're not getting that because you would kill it or it would kill you." There are a lot of Arii-esque digimon but not a lot of Jet esque digimon

also I'm totally fine with you guys being involved, lol! I do my best work when I can cycle ideas around. I just hope you aren't getting annoyed with how picky I get xD

I know what all of these words mean. Separately.

Hmm

I'm ngl my criteria is absolutely based off Vibes, lol. There are. So many different versions of Jet that I can stumble across something that doesn't fit literally anything and go "Oh yeah that's totally Jet." I think the broadest I can get is that he's always artificial in some way, eldritch horror is my friend, and he's. Big. Just like. In general. He also has a lot of bird and butterfly inspo, and usually if I'm doing a shape language exercise, his shape is a pentagon

Here are some of the newer refs I've done

I think the main trouble I'm running into is that like. Arii and Jet are two fundamentally different characters. Like rn I'm imagining that Arii's biodata didn't get processed because having two characters similar-ish to Arii in a world would result in blood and murder so it was just like "yeah no you're not getting that because you would kill it or it would kill you." There are a lot of Arii-esque digimon but not a lot of Jet esque digimon

also I'm totally fine with you guys being involved, lol! I do my best work when I can cycle ideas around. I just hope you aren't getting annoyed with how picky I get xD
if its eldrich and butterfly its in my wheel house so give me a bit to eat and sit down. There is a specific line of artificial butterfly but I dont think it passes the vibe check.

I might end up completely rehauling Jet's evos (presumably no story change) because I ran into this guy

1729374631022.jpeg

who has some HILARIOUS evos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back