• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
LMAO

I mean I don't mind. If it's good with you and you wanna keep the freak of nature theme for Jet's evos I could prob just edit in an in-between

I'm ngl neither garudamon x or andromon are great options of a Jet evo imo but I am also just extremely picky xD I figured you'd probably wouldn't want me continuing to mess with Jet's... everything considering how much I've already edited with him

This is the whole reason Jet is pteranomon X instead of LITERALLY anything else xD
How can we fight digi-crime if we dont look cute u-u. Also yeah you got screwed over for evos but do you still have the freebie one to swap something else in? I enjoy how the wiki has a digimon by image page so you can snipe cute ones or lots of metal monsters

I'm ngl neither garudamon x or andromon are great options of a Jet evo imo but I am also just extremely picky xD I figured you'd probably wouldn't want me continuing to mess with Jet's... everything considering how much I've already edited with him

*pulls out a knife*

glad someone else is also going this digimon is ugly yeet when deciding their line

LMFAO

This is the whole reason Jet is pteranomon X instead of LITERALLY anything else xD

XD

I love digimon man, but what is this thing
View attachment 1192092

How is this a perfect. What is that

XD your soul on crack

How can we fight digi-crime if we dont look cute u-u. Also yeah you got screwed over for evos but do you still have the freebie one to swap something else in? I enjoy how the wiki has a digimon by image page so you can snipe cute ones or lots of metal monsters

Ah yes the magical girl argument.

ruth after 1 hot topic trip if we dont stop her....

XD wtf

also this exists

Oh that's cool

View attachment 1192095

I forgot how much research I did for this rp

JESUS SCATHE

its a shame most of the newer lines are starved for like options since so many of them are just single lines or else like don't retro actively apply things since some of them go oh this X is based on Y so it also gets Z and some they went lol its purple now and gets nothing.

I love digimon man, but what is this thing
View attachment 1192092

How is this a perfect. What is that
When Digimon were designed they were made/drawn in a western style cus it looked cool. Recent designs are going the other way having western like designed Digimon taking on japanese style. So its a weird mish mash of a 'cooly' designed Digimon then made even more 'cool' from two different perspectives. So its a comic anime design made into an anime comic anime design.
Some are all right but yeah generally meh cus they're over the top.

When Digimon were designed they were made/drawn in a western style cus it looked cool. Recent designs are going the other way having western like designed Digimon taking on japanese style. So its a weird mish mash of a 'cooly' designed Digimon then made even more 'cool' from two different perspectives. So its a comic anime design made into an anime comic anime design.
I'm about to find the most michael-bay lookin ass gen 1 digimon

I think the anti-body X lines are a good example of this. some work well but most....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back