• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
This is going to be. One hell of a rework. Because I just found. More Silly Little Guys

This little blue ghost bastard can evolve into any lvl 4 purple (from the card game)

This thing, which evolves from any purple lvl4 1729375639827.jpeg evolves into metallicdramon

well see I guess??? it should matter too much since I think you still have your freebie option? IDK how you and azurian decided things with jet

everyone's going to be so confused by all these messages lol but its how it goes sometime but if your aiming for metallicdramon you should be fine since it can go jet -> into a line that hits it. If you want ghostmon a cannon line exists without the card game to it as well but you would need to use your freebie to split off into jet or plug them in...its been awhile since I looked at the freebie rules

I'm about to find the most michael-bay lookin ass gen 1 digimon
There better be a Linkin Park theme when you finish
When Digimon were designed they were made/drawn in a western style cus it looked cool. Recent designs are going the other way having western like designed Digimon taking on japanese style. So its a weird mish mash of a 'cooly' designed Digimon then made even more 'cool' from two different perspectives. So its a comic anime design made into an anime comic anime design.
Some are all right but yeah generally meh cus they're over the top.
So I was right. Jokes and stickers and kid friendly appeal
Mei's Gatomon...you know what maybe Ruth's since everyone has a gatomon varient why not this dude?
I know what all of these words mean. Separately.

Hmm

I'm ngl my criteria is absolutely based off Vibes, lol. There are. So many different versions of Jet that I can stumble across something that doesn't fit literally anything and go "Oh yeah that's totally Jet." I think the broadest I can get is that he's always artificial in some way, eldritch horror is my friend, and he's. Big. Just like. In general. He also has a lot of bird and butterfly inspo, and usually if I'm doing a shape language exercise, his shape is a pentagon

Here are some of the newer refs I've done

I think the main trouble I'm running into is that like. Arii and Jet are two fundamentally different characters. Like rn I'm imagining that Arii's biodata didn't get processed because having two characters similar-ish to Arii in a world would result in blood and murder so it was just like "yeah no you're not getting that because you would kill it or it would kill you." There are a lot of Arii-esque digimon but not a lot of Jet esque digimon

also I'm totally fine with you guys being involved, lol! I do my best work when I can cycle ideas around. I just hope you aren't getting annoyed with how picky I get xD
That's fuckin' terrifying and beautiful. Like God's or angels look like. Ooo a transformer oc?

There better be a Linkin Park theme when you finish

That's fuckin' terrifying and beautiful. Like God's or angels look like. Ooo a transformer oc?

Maybe <3

Ty, lol, and yes! A transformers OC for my own personal continuity. I have a couple more but they need some MAJOR rehauls

I have trouble with mechanicals but God damn do I love transformers. I would love a transformers RP but idk if there are any good ones to join or at all 😭
MOOOD

I was in one that never got off the ground, and OUGH do I want to find a new one. Doesn't seem like a lot of ppl on this site are into transformers though

MOOOD

I was in one that never got off the ground, and OUGH do I want to find a new one. Doesn't seem like a lot of ppl on this site are into transformers though
Fr. If you find one please drag me. I would like to try. My version if I could make one would be revolved around Transformers Animated. That show was hilarious and loved the incorporation of robot girl. I have yet to see the other transformers but man I used to watch every variant or series

Fr. If you find one please drag me. I would like to try. My version if I could make one would be revolved around Transformers Animated. That show was hilarious and loved the incorporation of robot girl. I have yet to see the other transformers but man I used to watch every variant or series
Absolutely 🫡

Mine is Prime continuity-based because I love the zombie-con plotline. I'm ngl I didn't like animated xD It just kinda feels like a seperate thing from the transformers I know. I do think the comics are the best tho

Absolutely 🫡

Mine is Prime continuity-based because I love the zombie-con plotline. I'm ngl I didn't like animated xD It just kinda feels like a seperate thing from the transformers I know. I do think the comics are the best tho
I believe you mentioned that and it's ok. It was definitely different when I first saw it compared to the old ones. I don't think it was for everyone. It definitely gives me anime girl vibes tbh xD

I have trouble with mechanicals but God damn do I love transformers. I would love a transformers RP but idk if there are any good ones to join or at all 😭
We'll have to start up our own one: The Gear To Turn: A Transformers Survivor Tale.

In regards to digivolution, I feel your pain ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon . Has anyone looked at Cutemon's lines? There is only one digimon he can turn into on his own and that is Unimon. The rest are DNA and Fusions.

We'll have to start up our own one: The Gear To Turn: A Transformers Survivor Tale.

In regards to digivolution, I feel your pain ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon . Has anyone looked at Cutemon's lines? There is only one digimon he can turn into on his own and that is Unimon. The rest are DNA and Fusions.
most of the newer lines fall into it...i'm glad we at least have the freebie option plus for those who chose to do so got the like buddy digimon which can also have their own lines.

Mei's tailmon is not this. Don't bother sleeping with one eye open it wont save you.
Don't threaten me with a good time xD

Unless you ask Azurian to make an exception? Since it seems Cutemon is limited. I believe they gave you a free digimon swap so you can change the evolution line.
most of the newer lines fall into it...i'm glad we at least have the freebie option plus for those who chose to do so got the like buddy digimon which can also have their own lines.
*smacks table* exactly my thought. Same braincell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back