• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I didn't think we were using the card game evos? otherwise my lines would be completely different? Azurian Dream Azurian Dream
Oh are we not? I've been basing most of these lines off the card evos, LMAO, cause purple has some limited options

So evolution is being treated by the legit evolution system rookie to champion to ultimate to mega. As long as that is followed I am willing to work with some leeway with the card evo system.

No I remember. I meant a digidestined that has a Andromon partner or digivolved into one

Ohhhhhhhh

most of the newer lines fall into it...i'm glad we at least have the freebie option plus for those who chose to do so got the like buddy digimon which can also have their own lines.
Don't threaten me with a good time xD

Unless you ask Azurian to make an exception? Since it seems Cutemon is limited. I believe they gave you a free digimon swap so you can change the evolution line.

*smacks table* exactly my thought. Same braincell
I honestly don't mind too much. Less of a complaint and more of an observation. I like how my line has turned out although I may check out the card evos and see if anything jumps out at me.

I honestly don't mind too much. Less of a complaint and more of an observation. I like how my line has turned out although I may check out the card evos and see if anything jumps out at me.
Fair, but if you had to take alternative route what would it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back