• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ngl I got scared cause when I did post the reply it was accidentally in ooc which I was horribly confused cause I swore I was on IC then I posted on IC but had to double check. Lol so that's why I freaked out like "Did I mess up again? Damn intetnet!"
LMFAO that does suck I am sorry that happened to you lol

Post will be up tomorrow a particular part of it got way more advanced than I expected lol. And when I post you will see what I mean lol.

Post will be up tomorrow a particular part of it got way more advanced than I expected lol. And when I post you will see what I mean lol.
You got this.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain omg! That's a true home right there ♡ Ace must be protected

You know what I just realized Twist Twist That Kimi is the goggled leader with an Agumon and love of Wargreymon. That would make Ruth the 2nd in command or rival cause she is the only one with dog evolutions. Or so goes the trope. (unless ya'll add a dog or canine evolutions? I know Salamon is a dog)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back