• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
idk why but after the arc and Ruth and Arii reuniting I imagine Ruth just grips Arii's hand and is like "You ain't leaving me behind this time ya little shit" Don't they still have broken ribs?
Their ribs aren't broken but they are bruised, and with how bruised up they are, they might just get digitized with some minor chronic pain

LOL Arii has like. No filter rn so I'm just imagining "your niceness is weird." In just complete monotone

"Set them aflame as soon as they attempt using their goo, or burn them all together." - Ji-Su next round likely.
Lol he's tough just not that bright xD I blame Arii. They are the partner for the moment
Their ribs aren't broken but they are bruised, and with how bruised up they are, they might just get digitized with some minor chronic pain

LOL Arii has like. No filter rn so I'm just imagining "your niceness is weird." In just complete monotone
lmfao that had me cackling. That's a twist I didn't expect. He just feels sore all the time now xD

Arii just confused because Ruth goes through a wave of emotions Arii cannot comprehend what is nice and not

Lol he's tough just not that bright xD I blame Arii. They are the partner for the moment

lmfao that had me cackling. That's a twist I didn't expect. He just feels sore all the time now xD

Arii just confused because Ruth goes through a wave of emotions Arii cannot comprehend what is nice and not
In Arii's defense, they're reasonably sure the ice from the last battle with God was from impmon xD

Tbh they prob wouldn't notice, lol, they're already in constant discomfort from anxiety, but having a tender spot on their head forever might get annoying

Arii has very little understanding of human emotion

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back