• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
92 ON MY DIFFCAL EXAM HELL YEAH
Wooo! Good job man. All that hard work paid off :D

Aight post is up ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Matreania Matreania Anorgos Anorgos RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid
.................................................................................

Cast: But Azure I don't see the part in response for Roisin, and Eliam.

Azure: WELL ABOUT THAT. Our son refused to sleep last night so my wife is going to gun for posting tomorrow the moment she does Ill get that part up. And just a reminder to everyone if you need extra time if you let me know I will get it for you a day or two extra won't kill the process I promise lol.
..................................................................................

With that said a small reminder starting 24October2024 we will be going into two-week post cycles for the holidays. like I said before if you guys are still able to belt out weekly I will do so as well so no worries. This is more so to help not stress you all out during the time you should be relaxing, and we will return to weekly posts around the end of January.

...................................................................................

With that also said does anyone have any trips, or big events in the next four months that will prevent you from posting at any time? Just give me a heads up so I can help auto your characters through those spots with your guidance.

....................................................................................

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid

Some helpful notes Until you guys deal with the Shamamon, Cyclomon will stay out of the fight, and at this moment has halted his attack. While this may seem weird you probably have noticed Firamon is doing something similar with the Mushmon be honored to see a part of the process XD jk jk.
.......................................................................................

galvanismgal galvanismgal

So right now you are in a area with no one in corner spot of the fortresses gate surrounded by wooden scaffolding aka these things: View attachment 1190552

Mei will be able to notice some of these are on wheels locked currently with some also on the fortress wall and others on some buildings. If you want to move the fight into a building let me knowand Ill tell you what buildings are around.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Pumpkid Pumpkid

SO WHILE I DID MY BEST TO MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT MUSH MON IS WHERE I FEEL THE NEED TO EXPLAIN END RESULT PLACEMENT TO HELP JUST IN CASE ALL THAT ACTION GOT DISORIENTED.

From the view point of the characters at the start you had one Musmon coming at your left at Arii, one Mushmon coming at the right for COmmandramon, further out directly in your line of sight is the Big Mushmon, and the Muchmon leader. Ariis kick to the left mushmon sent him left into a tree, Mushmon right is still next to Impmon, and Wormmon so they are near Ji-Su, Raven, and Arii currently.

The Big musmon charged in ramming into Commandramon turning to the right side of the field slamming him into a tree. The Lead Mushmon is charging at Impmon. The disoriented slime secreting mushmon is the one on the left still on his knees. HOPE THAT HELPS LOL.

As a helpful note Firamon is about to join in very soon the more successful you are in the fight.

.......................................................................................................

PLEASE SEND ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE MY WAY
I have a question, didn't Wormmon jump off of Impmon and moved to Raven? (Haven't read post)
2nd, HOW DO WE BEAT FIRAMON?!!!

Azures dumbass forgot to give Twist Twist notes SON OF A GOAT *Slaps myself*

Ahem so obviously you got a unique Kotemon in your midst challenging Tentomon directly and probably gaining Bushi Agumons ire XD. A normal Kotemon fighting Gazimon, and Gryzemon holding off Tuskmon, once at least one of the Kotemon are dealt with do prepare for more intense stuff going towards Kimi.
rolf-ed-edd-n-eddy.gif

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal those were freaking amazing posts. I'll go more in detail later.

Anorgos Anorgos & Matreania Matreania are working out some details so they are fine.

Pumpkid Pumpkid I see your gunning for soon so I won't badger you lol.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon how you two looking? Scathe I know your still mentally recovering so no worry if you need more time lol congrats on the good grade again.
I'm mostly waiting on a Ji-su post cause I think it'd be better to somewhat preserve the order for fight scenes

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal those were freaking amazing posts. I'll go more in detail later.

Anorgos Anorgos & Matreania Matreania are working out some details so they are fine.

Pumpkid Pumpkid I see your gunning for soon so I won't badger you lol.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon how you two looking? Scathe I know your still mentally recovering so no worry if you need more time lol congrats on the good grade again.
Yep sorry unexpectedly felt sick and panicked. I thought I was getting a cold

crying-the-office.gif

*If Róisín was aware of anything happening with Arii's vitriol*

Róisín: That's my crazy little gremlin!

Last edited:
I'll likely get around to it today after a couple things.

Good good.

I'm mostly waiting on a Ji-su post cause I think it'd be better to somewhat preserve the order for fight scenes

Nothing wrong with that... o3o

I'll likely go ahead and make the post now, while I cook something for dinner.

Good, good, good.

Yep sorry unexpectedly felt sick and panicked. I thought I was getting a cold

Hey get better get rest and drink lots of water.

There, done.

anime-dancing.gif

Arii is about to do something very stupid. what shreds of their mind were left are gone. It's full bakugo time

I love how this is said as if they don't have a history of it already XD. THEY PUNTED A BOMB SPAWNING MUSHROOM.

Life or death situations: perfect for studying

XD

I have posted <3

WONDEROUS WOOOOOOOO

Alright cool just making sure cause I was just about to write xD Lets see what crazy thing Arii did

GOLD, AND MAY IT BE FOLLOWED BY AMETHYST(Get it because of Ruths crystal.... no... I see... I'll let myself out than...)

crying-the-office.gif

*If Róisín was aware of anything happening with Arii's vitriol*

Róisín: That's my crazy little man!

LMFAO

lmfao! No wonder they're paranoid

XD

Alright once Pumpkid Pumpkid is able to post I shall as well.

Good good.

Nothing wrong with that... o3o

Good, good, good.

Hey get better get rest and drink lots of water.

anime-dancing.gif

I love how this is said as if they don't have a history of it already XD. THEY PUNTED A BOMB SPAWNING MUSHROOM.

XD

WONDEROUS WOOOOOOOO

GOLD, AND MAY IT BE FOLLOWED BY AMETHYST(Get it because of Ruths crystal.... no... I see... I'll let myself out than...)

LMFAO

XD

Alright once Pumpkid Pumpkid is able to post I shall as well.
What? I did post

I saw lol I am working on it right now XD

It did but thankfully while I was reading yours I saw her post x3
Ngl I got scared cause when I did post the reply it was accidentally in ooc which I was horribly confused cause I swore I was on IC then I posted on IC but had to double check. Lol so that's why I freaked out like "Did I mess up again? Damn intetnet!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back