• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
@Twist And @galvanismgal Did you guys want to get away with one more round of this madness or may I disrupt this beautiful chaotic play you have made XD?

@Scatterbrain @Pumpkid

This round I don't have anything to give you in my post at the moment Imma let Pump have fun with her tornado of energy for this round(Might do a small doctor reaction depending on what Pump does with the energy boyo XD). However my next post after this one (Points a finger at @Scatterbrain ) "Tonight... YOU" XD and (Points a finger at @Pumpkid )... hope you're ready for some "DEMONS" XD jk jk... or am I?

@RedArmyShogun @ScatheAriiasqDrayceon @Pumpkid @Anorgos @Matreania

As for you peeps

youre-fucked-the-simpsons.gif

Once @Anorgos and @Pumpkid post I should be pretty quick behind them if not the next day lol. Mirai-chan Mirai-chan if you can get a post in awesome if not I understand things are chaotic on your side at the moment(Thankfully Leonard, and Dracomon have nothing going on at the moment so its fine)
Been busy cleaning ysterday so, I didn't check my notifications till today Sowwy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back