• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Since day 1. I need to make sure mei's meisunderstandings stay consistent as they are hidden.

Lmfao Galvan has a whole diabolical plan stop a diabolical plan xD

Arii just sat over here like "this is my emotional support favorite person" (Ruth) "and this is my faith-in-human-survival-instinct favorite person" (Rosin)

But can Arii dodge?

one for each of the wolves inside arii

I'm

Exactly

Sidenote if Arii had any less respect for death, they would have been so vindicated in Raven's tonal change

*Arii bites raven one day and raven just swings the arm turning Arii into the Almighty arii mace*

But can Arii dodge?

*Arii bites raven one day and raven just swings the arm turning Arii into the Almighty arii mace*
Glances at the post-starter I've been drafting

Yeah

Arii is going to bite Raven one day, let this be known. Whether or not it's in play or not... eeeeeh, we'll see

starting? I pulled an almost direct quote from it to start the duel. monster rancher, pokemon, digimon, yu-gi-oh I know all the monster card games and some you can't even fathom since they no longer exist. Mei will harness the most annoying parts of all of them. Blue eyes white omnimon will be summoned by sacrificing the 5 parts of leomon
I didn't realise Monster Rancher had a card game. 🤔

It really only existed in the monster rancher card video game lol for game boy color

Glances at the post-starter I've been drafting

Yeah

Arii is going to bite Raven one day, let this be known. Whether or not it's in play or not... eeeeeh, we'll see

Evil smile

Good I wouldnt want Arii to lose something.... Hehehehe

Playful arii sounds freaking hilarious

yep! it has the game for GBC as mentioned but also one for the ps2. It also has a physical card game that was released and the scan of all the cards can be found on legendcup. People modded it into table top simulator and moosebones held a tourney for it recently. Sadly as a game with some flaws and not many cards the meta is pretty stagnant.

Awe cutemon! I was going to offer then in my previous post but felt it was too long. Now I'm debating to share or typical Terriermon moment where he finishes it all. Time to flip a coin Scatterbrain Scatterbrain heads or tails?
Tails. But as you are currently establishing Terriermon's character, I'm happy for you to have him much them all if that's what you see him doing.

Just have him push Ace over. That will firmly establish him as an ass.
No terriermon is good just a chonky rabbit. Impmon would do that tho lol You know what, screw cutemon. Imma go with character. (no not really screw cutemon, I love the dude. I'm just so sorry little buddy)

Sorry Little One GIF

Awe cutemon! I was going to offer then in my previous post but felt it was too long. Now I'm debating to share or typical Terriermon moment where he finishes it all. Time to flip a coin Scatterbrain Scatterbrain heads or tails?

yep! it has the game for GBC as mentioned but also one for the ps2. It also has a physical card game that was released and the scan of all the cards can be found on legendcup. People modded it into table top simulator and moosebones held a tourney for it recently. Sadly as a game with some flaws and not many cards the meta is pretty stagnant.

Tails. But as you are currently establishing Terriermon's character, I'm happy for you to have him much them all if that's what you see him doing.

Thank you and yeah I agree, but you got tails so you are safe xD he can be an ass another time

Just have him push Ace over. That will firmly establish him as an ass.

No terriermon is good just a chonky rabbit. Impmon would do that tho lol You know what, screw cutemon. Imma go with character. (no not really screw cutemon, I love the dude. I'm just so sorry little buddy)

Sorry Little One GIF

It's not your fault. Cutemon should really learn to speak up for themselves.

What is this cutemon conversation XD

Last edited:
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Matreania Matreania

Aight imma get started on my post ITS TIME FOR SOME HEAVY MOVEMENT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'll be posting tomorrow morning so if you want to get anything else in you know the deadline now XD. The funny thing is I didn't think I would be able to trigger all three scenarios at once but you beautiful lot lined up all the dominos AND NOW ITS TIME TO TIP THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Yes azure is in a really good mood today XD)

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Matreania Matreania

Aight imma get started on my post ITS TIME FOR SOME HEAVY MOVEMENT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'll be posting tomorrow morning so if you want to get anything else in you know the deadline now XD. The funny thing is I didn't think I would be able to trigger all three scenarios at once but you beautiful lot lined up all the dominos AND NOW ITS TIME TO TIP THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Yes azure is in a really good mood today XD)
*notes it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back