• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ha jokes on you I said Shotgun Rex not a Rex gun ergo while you are playing with sand with your point concept of a T-Rex themed gun I am over here playing alchemy creating a shotgun themed dinosaur.

You are not prepared for my might xD lmfao *azure over here laughing to hard while writing this*
oh i thought it was a gun that shot t-rex as bullets
edit: creating a shotgun themed dino? none of the digimon are good enough for you huh huh?

XD I shall try

XD I can see the next comment coming a mile away

AND THERE IT IS LMFAO

*Enter the badass guitar solo*

Three dates and one well made ice coffee later jk jk
Look man, I got a wild imagination. If Pokémon is a rip off of Digimon and Pokémon lore says that humans and Pokémon hooked up sometimes which is why we have humanoid Pokémon, then why not digimon? They are data xD granted idk if there ever was a digimon x human lore romance but I'm just saying it's a possibility.

I'll try and get something up by the end of tomorrow.
No rush, just letting you know that we can keep going until something happens :3 so we don't have to wait for the next post.
This looks exactly what Mei would fuse into. A beautiful lady that can slay her enemies.
I feel the need to say this again: Matreania Matreania Scatterbrain Scatterbrain RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Twist Twist ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Anorgos Anorgos Pumpkid Pumpkid galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

It truly is a pleasure to be Gming for you guys your just a beautiful riot of ideas xD
Ditto!

galvanismgal galvanismgal How many points would you say is an Ace/Cutemon? Or better yet what level?
Or not fussed, and happy for me to give it a value?
Obviously going to be super expensive cus it's so good Scatterbrain Scatterbrain .
Too bad Ji Su was played for free, or I'd been rolling in memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back