• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I hopefully won't. I might be a bit quiet while I study my ass off for my diffcal exam (a cursed subject. Don't become a mathematician guys math is the devil's artform) but anything to avoid doing my homework xD

I hopefully won't. I might be a bit quiet while I study my ass off for my diffcal exam (a cursed subject. Don't become a mathematician guys math is the devil's artform) but anything to avoid doing my homework xD
can't wait for azure to introduce diffcal clues and hints into the rp to force you to learn like those children video games

They will pass directly past my brain like a ghost because none of this information is sticking
Math with Falcomon : digimon

Far enough lol

can't wait for azure to introduce diffcal clues and hints into the rp to force you to learn like those children video games

Azure does not wish to use math

They will pass directly past my brain like a ghost because none of this information is sticking

XD

A= Shotgun for owl season

There is no Scathe that believes in me because my entire personality is nothing but a wrapped bundle of anxiety shambing around in what could graciously be called a person, lol

There is no Scathe that believes in me because my entire personality is nothing but a wrapped bundle of anxiety shambing around in what could graciously be called a person, lol

*Picks up phone* We got a 2319

Yeah I feel that but if [personal info] with [personal info] you can do it too. If you keep up i'll need to chase you away with like dilfcal or wolfram aplha jokes

Shouldn't you be gaming or plotting evil azure?

I am a multi task master hell I am even already planning the sequel xD

Twist Twist And galvanismgal galvanismgal Did you guys want to get away with one more round of this madness or may I disrupt this beautiful chaotic play you have made XD?

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid

This round I don't have anything to give you in my post at the moment Imma let Pump have fun with her tornado of energy for this round(Might do a small doctor reaction depending on what Pump does with the energy boyo XD). However my next post after this one (Points a finger at Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ) "Tonight... YOU" XD and (Points a finger at Pumpkid Pumpkid )... hope you're ready for some "DEMONS" XD jk jk... or am I?

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania

As for you peeps

youre-fucked-the-simpsons.gif

Once Anorgos Anorgos and Pumpkid Pumpkid post I should be pretty quick behind them if not the next day lol. Mirai-chan Mirai-chan if you can get a post in awesome if not I understand things are chaotic on your side at the moment(Thankfully Leonard, and Dracomon have nothing going on at the moment so its fine)

I feel like we can be interrupted just because we can do similar to how you and azure did the first one? Like you post your plan and ill cheat respond then after the match build off whatever happens. I am assuming azure would just progress at the end of what we do since 'they play the card game' is pretty easy to just hand wave into the post.

That way we can get the card game in while still progressing to give us time to react/set up our characters for what comes next.

So small update on my end of things I won't be able to post this week. Tomorrow *When I was going to make the post* I will be running a movie night for my job for our quests so I won't be able to knock it out. I also don't want to post on Saturday cause I don't like taking the weekend from you guys so with that said I will be posting on Wednesday next week.

The positive is this gets us back onto our posting schedule making it easier for you guys, and the bad news is this will drive me insane XD lol. Yet I will make sure to make it up to you with a good post.

galvanismgal galvanismgal Matreania Matreania ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Anorgos Anorgos Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back