• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
How...how tf do rocks smell? You mean dirt? I will say anything revolving blood is gross except on steaks
They don't smell like dirt. Like. Go outside and sniff a rock. Sometimes if you smack them against each other you can get a stronger version. I feel like blood sausage could be good if you could find a way for it to not feel like eating too-cured gelatin

They don't smell like dirt. Like. Go outside and sniff a rock. Sometimes if you smack them against each other you can get a stronger version. I feel like blood sausage could be good if you could find a way for it to not feel like eating too-cured gelatin
I probably will do that xD just for scientific purposes but I have a feeling it smells like burning rubber

*screeech* A scatterbrain post!

ALERT THE NATIONAL GUARD

Could be better but it's something to get the ball rolling.

*He says after a good post lmfao*

what in the name of Pangea did I miss?

.... UNLEASH THE GORILLAZ

gori.gif

I had blood sausage (It's like... super concentrated cooked blood) for the first time yesterday and tbh it was kinda disappointing. It doesn't really taste like anything and it has the texture of gelatin and a bit of its aftertaste. Solid 4/10. Would be a completely neutral 5/10 but raw gelatin has a bad mouth feel and it kinda smelled like rocks

wasdafuq

How...how tf do rocks smell? You mean dirt? I will say anything revolving blood is gross except on steaks.

Also caught up on posts will write one rn was thinking of Impmon running off cause he's scared for Ruth.

Smell is the irrelevant question we should be asking here is Scathe part vampire is now a question under my radar o3o

Smack... them.... around... again.... wasdafuq

I probably will do that xD just for scientific purposes but I have a feeling it smells like burning rubber

Yes... scientific... purposes...

sometimes they smell like iron

*Galvan gets added to the list with Scathe*

ARE YOU OKAY? My players are being targeted by a a villainous disease arc DX
No my friend of 7 years suddenly ghosted me and blocked me the moment I told them I know where I stand and wished them well and said bye. Prior to that they went radio silent and I was checking in on her and wondering if she's ok. They did not hesitate to just block me and idk what I did wrong or at all. I literally did nothing to them. She was an important person in my life and now this birthday just sucks.

No my friend of 7 years suddenly ghosted me and blocked me the moment I told them I know where I stand and wished them well and said bye. Prior to that they went radio silent and I was checking in on her and wondering if she's ok. They did not hesitate to just block me and idk what I did wrong or at all. I literally did nothing to them. She was an important person in my life and now this birthday just sucks.

Oh shit. I am so sorry to hear that, but if that's how they treated you I don't think they were worth your time cause you are awesome. At the same time no matter what anyone says it sucks to lose an important person over something like a stance. I have been there. I hope things get better, and I wish you a happy rest of your birthday.

As I try to hunt this person down and beat them up...

Azure is spiteful for his friends. Azure believes in revenge.

Oh shit. I am so sorry to hear that, but if that's how they treated you I don't think they were worth your time cause you are awesome. At the same time no matter what anyone says it sucks to lose an important person over something like a stance. I have been there. I hope things get better, and I wish you a happy rest of your birthday.

As I try to hunt this person down and beat them up...

Azure is spiteful for his friends. Azure believes in revenge.
Thank you. I know everyone tells me the same. Granted we never argued so I found it weird. Maybe their new friends just caught her attention and she cut me off. It's just terrible not knowing but at least I tried.

Thank you. I know everyone tells me the same. Granted we never argued so I found it weird. Maybe their new friends just caught her attention and she cut me off. It's just terrible not knowing but at least I tried.

And thats the best you can do. And now lets go slash some tires XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back