• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also Raven immediately being like "There's no way to solve it" is very funny to me because if there are 2 spinners and 6 cells each, then that's... 30? combinations total. When they get back to the town, Arii is absolutely just going to take it and brute force the combination

Also Raven immediately being like "There's no way to solve it" is very funny to me because if there are 2 spinners and 6 cells each, then that's... 30? combinations total. When they get back to the town, Arii is absolutely just going to take it and brute force the combination

Goof ball she meant no immediate way to solve it without a way to read the puzzle XD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHHh Raven will smile

Goof ball she meant no immediate way to solve it without a way to read the puzzle XD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHHh Raven will smile
xD Unfortunately, I am also bad at context clues, so

Also let's hope the thing isn't trapped because Arii really, really, really needs something to do before the past 48 hours steamrolls them again and also they're slowly slipping into the manic era of their sleep deprivation timeline

Oh boy, hows everyone's weekend? Is anything cool going on?

Anything your excited for in the rp?

Any rad video games?

Any rad stories?

Anything that doesn't point out how old rad is?
I am so mad I don't get notifications but I check regularly just in case. At least I'm not a week late.

I'm fine just always tired for me. How about yourself?

AIGHT PEEPS WERE NEARING THE TRIGGER MOMENT.... Ahem

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid

You guys are good to continue, though Pumpkid Pumpkid will introduce a new adorable peep. So you might want to talk to each other about that with, that said Pumpkid Pumpkid RELEASE THE BALL OF ENERGY.

Matreania Matreania selected to skip for a valid reason so she gave the okay to be skipped.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan hasn't been on today and they said they would be aiming for something up today so for now I am skipping them under the belief something happened, and will check on them tomorrow to make sure they are okay.
..................................................................................

Matreania Matreania Anorgos Anorgos ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Pumpkid Pumpkid

If you have questions send them my way lol besides that... GOOD LUCK XD.

...................................................................................

@Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

YOU MOFOS HAVE KILLED ME. YOU CAUSED A PSEUDO-JOKE IDEA I HAD TO HAPPEN. LMFAO OH GAWD I ALMOST WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME REWARD FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

GO with this however you want, and good luck kekekekekekekekekeke
Omg? Is it time? Ahhhh can't wait. Got it boss! Time to bring in the floof!

-----------------
Thing is I think there are 5 spinners, each with 6 numbers on each which gives about, over 7000 combinations?

Arii: *week into trying to brute force it* ...today's the day...
Lopmon: Isn't that the same combinations like before?
Arii: *eye twitches*

*Me reading the Impmon post and noticing the crossed out part about his precious*

shocked-happy.gif

-----------------

Thing is I think there are 5 spinners, each with 6 numbers on each which gives about, over 7000 combinations?

*Me reading the Impmon post and noticing the crossed out part about his precious*

shocked-happy.gif
XD Impmon likes her aura and wants to protect her. She's like the positive one. Of ever Lopmon is down he will want to beat the crap out of whoever depressed her. She's the ray of sunshine for not just Rósín.

-----------------

shocked-happy.gif
"Shhhh, little rabbit bird. It is a process."

Arii doesn't really play video games, but if they did, they'd be one of those people in MMOs that just like. Never used the ingame clues and just found the puzzle door and combination-ed their way through it. They are not wise, but as with most CS majors, they are willing to sit in front of a screen making tiny, intricate adjustments until something works

Anyway also the easiest way to open a puzzlebox with a lot of cells and no hints is to do it one spinner at a time. Like. Leave 2 3 4 and 5 alone and just spin 1 until you've made a full rotation, move 2 by one, and repeat process.

xD Unfortunately, I am also bad at context clues, so

Also let's hope the thing isn't trapped because Arii really, really, really needs something to do before the past 48 hours steamrolls them again and also they're slowly slipping into the manic era of their sleep deprivation timeline

... heheheheheheh good good

I am so mad I don't get notifications but I check regularly just in case. At least I'm not a week late.

I'm fine just always tired for me. How about yourself?

Omg? Is it time? Ahhhh can't wait. Got it boss! Time to bring in the floof!

LMFAO I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT XD. Yes it is time to unleash the rabbit

-----------------

shocked-happy.gif

You are correct on that Ano XD. LMFAO LOPMON NEVER CHANGE XD. I know Impmon got me with that to XD.

XD Impmon likes her aura and wants to protect her. She's like the positive one. Of ever Lopmon is down he will want to beat the crap out of whoever depressed her. She's the ray of sunshine for not just Rósín.

Awwwwwwww Impmon to pure for this world XD

"Shhhh, little rabbit bird. It is a process."

Arii doesn't really play video games, but if they did, they'd be one of those people in MMOs that just like. Never used the ingame clues and just found the puzzle door and combination-ed their way through it. They are not wise, but as with most CS majors, they are willing to sit in front of a screen making tiny, intricate adjustments until something works

Uh huh process into madness XD. LMFAO That explains so much XD

Anyway also the easiest way to open a puzzlebox with a lot of cells and no hints is to do it one spinner at a time. Like. Leave 2 3 4 and 5 alone and just spin 1 until you've made a full rotation, move 2 by one, and repeat process.

XD lmfao

... heheheheheheh good good

LMFAO I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT XD. Yes it is time to unleash the rabbit

You are correct on that Ano XD. LMFAO LOPMON NEVER CHANGE XD. I know Impmon got me with that to XD.

Awwwwwwww Impmon to pure for this world XD

Uh huh process into madness XD. LMFAO That explains so much XD

XD lmfao
Dude is misunderstood in gamers and in other animes and I gotta say, he needs love too. Show his good side despite being a jerk 🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back