• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You're crazy

I love it!

SON OF A GOAT I KEPT RELOADING THE PAGE THINKING A IMAGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE XD

*Stares surprised*

..... That is Chaotic Azure..... My GAWD

Actually this is normal Azure XD YOULL KNOW WHEN YOU SEE CHAOTIC AZURE XD

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Here is more to enjoy list of out-of-context thoughts your GM has had while updating the plot line spin about your characters.

............................................................................................................................................................................

galvanismgal galvanismgal (Mei Black Gabumon)

*Places a hot topic in the story*... *Proceeds to see where this goes...*

Raven after listening to Mei give a long winded speech on what it means to be a lady, and how a true lady should lead the team thus forth... *Pushes Mei into a mud pit* "Heres my rebuttle" *Jumps in mud pit to splatter Mei* "SCREW SELECTION OF CHOICES BY LADY LIKE DEBATING, WRESTLING ME LIKE A REAL WOMAN". Roisin in the background as she jumps in to: "TRIAL OF LEADERSHIP BY TRIAL BY COMBAT" *Azure just wants to see Mei's reaction to being stripped of all her fashionista powers XD as a mud fight starts*(Azure would like to remind the cast that Raven is not the leader but for the purpose of this joke she is XD)

You know maybe I should give Black Gabumon a Fedora...

SIR WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DO NOT OWN A FIVE STAR HOTEL IN THIS ARTIC CLIMATE WHERE PEOPLE WOULD EXPIRE WORKING OUTSIDE FOR SUCH A THING? I DEMAND PROPER UNREALISTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE XD.

Should have someone that looks like her Fiance pop up in the story...

You know I think Mei has motherly tendencies weirdly enough...

Mei teaching a aerobics class seems weirdly on brand

When someone gets Black Gabumons order wrong:
1726770960040.png

Mei would be perfect as a Sailor Moon villian... and I have never watched Sailor moon lol.

Why do I feel Mei would corner the ballon market with opossummon

..............................................................................................................................

Matreania Matreania (Eliam Salamon)

*Proceeds to make a twelve step program to unlock unlimited petting Salamon hack*

Eliam may just drive Arii up the wall quicker than Raven... you can really tell Eliam,and Raven are character who belong to a married couple XD.

Eliams best selling book: "Trust No One: Why You Might Have Issues With Social Interactions...."

Salamon Exists
Eliam: I would murder everyone to protect this one thing

You know if it wasnt for Chel I think Mirai would have Leonard hitting on a lot of Salamons forms... and thats why the group would find Eliam burying a body...

Eliam has a narrators voice I feel like...

Azure judges Leonard, but more likely than not he will be controlling villains who hit on Salamons Ultimate/Mega evolutions forms... Eliam will get a masters in grave digging by the end of this rp...

If eliam ever gets a scar... I cant promise the safety of the cast having to suffer harry potter jokes.

Eliam just watches the cast set the world on fire with a blank stare.

Watch Eliam and ruth become good friends I dont know how But I see it happening.

...............................................................................................

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (leonard / Dracomon)

When someone tells Leonard Pizza was made in america
tyler-joseph.gif

Leonard: My Villian Arc Begins

Dracomon Exists
Leonard Exists
ffs-baby.gif

You know I wonder if Dracomon would have a little brother panic attack if Leonard vanished...

There are times when the needs of the many out weight the needs of the Italians... judgment in pizza
*Leonard warps into reality punching Azure*

Leonard doesn't need all of his blood right?

Italian Joker when?

Ace:... Really man.... that's a low blow...

Chel Exists
Leonard getting restrained by Mei "I SHALL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE CALL OF LOVE"

The Cast when they realize Leonard, and Dracomon have teamed up for a joke
leaving-jumping-off.gif

Chel: And If I say yes what would you do?
Leonard:.... Leonard.exe has crashed

Leonard: I have an idea
The Cast: OH GAWD NO

............................................................................................

Finale two after I get this overdue pm to ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon XD

SON OF A GOAT I KEPT RELOADING THE PAGE THINKING A IMAGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE XD

Actually this is normal Azure XD YOULL KNOW WHEN YOU SEE CHAOTIC AZURE XD

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Here is more to enjoy list of out-of-context thoughts your GM has had while updating the plot line spin about your characters.

............................................................................................................................................................................

galvanismgal galvanismgal (Mei Black Gabumon)

*Places a hot topic in the story*... *Proceeds to see where this goes...*

Raven after listening to Mei give a long winded speech on what it means to be a lady, and how a true lady should lead the team thus forth... *Pushes Mei into a mud pit* "Heres my rebuttle" *Jumps in mud pit to splatter Mei* "SCREW SELECTION OF CHOICES BY LADY LIKE DEBATING, WRESTLING ME LIKE A REAL WOMAN". Roisin in the background as she jumps in to: "TRIAL OF LEADERSHIP BY TRIAL BY COMBAT" *Azure just wants to see Mei's reaction to being stripped of all her fashionista powers XD as a mud fight starts*(Azure would like to remind the cast that Raven is not the leader but for the purpose of this joke she is XD)

You know maybe I should give Black Gabumon a Fedora...

SIR WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DO NOT OWN A FIVE STAR HOTEL IN THIS ARTIC CLIMATE WHERE PEOPLE WOULD EXPIRE WORKING OUTSIDE FOR SUCH A THING? I DEMAND PROPER UNREALISTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE XD.

Should have someone that looks like her Fiance pop up in the story...

You know I think Mei has motherly tendencies weirdly enough...

Mei teaching a aerobics class seems weirdly on brand

When someone gets Black Gabumons order wrong:
View attachment 1185970

Mei would be perfect as a Sailor Moon villian... and I have never watched Sailor moon lol.

Why do I feel Mei would corner the ballon market with opossummon

..............................................................................................................................

Matreania Matreania (Eliam Salamon)

*Proceeds to make a twelve step program to unlock unlimited petting Salamon hack*

Eliam may just drive Arii up the wall quicker than Raven... you can really tell Eliam,and Raven are character who belong to a married couple XD.

Eliams best selling book: "Trust No One: Why You Might Have Issues With Social Interactions...."

Salamon Exists
Eliam: I would murder everyone to protect this one thing

You know if it wasnt for Chel I think Mirai would have Leonard hitting on a lot of Salamons forms... and thats why the group would find Eliam burying a body...

Eliam has a narrators voice I feel like...

Azure judges Leonard, but more likely than not he will be controlling villains who hit on Salamons Ultimate/Mega evolutions forms... Eliam will get a masters in grave digging by the end of this rp...

If eliam ever gets a scar... I cant promise the safety of the cast having to suffer harry potter jokes.

Eliam just watches the cast set the world on fire with a blank stare.

Watch Eliam and ruth become good friends I dont know how But I see it happening.

...............................................................................................

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (leonard / Dracomon)

When someone tells Leonard Pizza was made in america
tyler-joseph.gif

Leonard: My Villian Arc Begins

Dracomon Exists
Leonard Exists
ffs-baby.gif

You know I wonder if Dracomon would have a little brother panic attack if Leonard vanished...

There are times when the needs of the many out weight the needs of the Italians... judgment in pizza
*Leonard warps into reality punching Azure*

Leonard doesn't need all of his blood right?

Italian Joker when?

Ace:... Really man.... that's a low blow...

Chel Exists
Leonard getting restrained by Mei "I SHALL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE CALL OF LOVE"

The Cast when they realize Leonard, and Dracomon have teamed up for a joke
leaving-jumping-off.gif

Chel: And If I say yes what would you do?
Leonard:.... Leonard.exe has crashed

Leonard: I have an idea
The Cast: OH GAWD NO

............................................................................................

Finale two after I get this overdue pm to ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon XD

CONTEXTLY SPEAKING HERE I NEARLY CHOKED ON MY APPLE READING THIS! But jeez, Reading leonard's part... I'm laughing too hard, it's funny!

But I wonder if Dracumon would have a panick too?

o3o is starting to think Mei might try to romance a digimon. Cough cough Ahem. No not that one XD. Arii hosting anything is a recipe for disaster XD

LMFAO MOFO YOU FORGOT???

arya-stark.gif

Oh dear souls lol. The grind is real tonight XD.

YOU SHOULD BE GETTING READY FOR SLEEP GOOF BALL
I have been trying! Trust me I have been trying to fix my sleep schedule for the longest. I don't even know how morning looks like and I am worried lol.

No sir! Please spare me xD
Here enjoy a list of out-of-context thoughts your GM has had while updating the plot line spin about your characters.

Pumpkid Pumpkid (Ruth/Impmon)

I could also just push her off into that hole.... hmmmm...

If I do this would Ruth cry enough to fill up a flask... thoughts for later...

I wonder if Ruth got that crystal from craigs list... I miss old game grumps...

Would giving Impmon a fedora heal the pain? Or make Ruth cringe to death?

Ruth doesn't need both of her hands at the moment, or should I snatch a leg instead?

Can Impmon hold his breath for that long?

What would happen if I just put/dropped Ruth into a room full of virus Digimon just cooking a hardy breakfast? Would she break the sound barrier?

How much should I beat up Impmon in front of Ruth?

Torture Ruth with evil Vaccine Angels?

I really am cornering Ruth a lot lol... girl gotta get a restraining order on someone at this rate XD.

......................................................................................................

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain (Ace/Cutemon)

Must resist tripping tactics... MUST RESIST TRIPPING THE CRIPPLE...

PUNT THROUGH A WALL

Wonder if Ace will have drill trauma after this?

*Azure looks up ways to agitate leg wounds other than poking*

Cutemon could live rent-free in a hoodie...

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND.

PUNT THROUGH A WALL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

*Azure looks up Wrestling moves to use on a horse*

Random NPC: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME... Ace expected reaction: BRO I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU WTF

Hey Ace how would you like another CHASE SEQUENCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

.................................................................................

Anorgos Anorgos (Roisin/Lopmon)

Draws a picture of a VERY SPECIFIC GIRL

Bases an ability on a VERY SPECIFIC GIRL

Loving how I am abusing this ONE BACKSTORY ELEMENT OF ROISIN

Man this fight becoming a popeye the Sailor Man cartoon... but in anime logic

Pick a color any color I promise nothing bad will happen XD

Wendigomon's thoughts:

Roisin at the end of this rp: "I am never going to have children"

You know when this villain realizes nothing is stopping her from caving his face in... Imma just let it happen XD cause at this point shes earned it XD.

Roisin looks up to see what happening to the enemy
The Enemy:
clever-girl-jurassic-park.gif

Roisin: Nope fuck that*Proceeds to go back to hiding*

*Wonders how many times she going to punch this one entity in the face until she collapses.*

..............................................................................................................

Twist Twist (Kimi/Tentomon)

*Strategizes how to make an insect fall in love with a mammal... proceeds to make sure to delete "remember words" with holy fire afterward as that's a weird freaking thing to type XD*

*Hilariously has planned a whole character plot spin around stealing a card... I have become Marik Ishtar from Yugioh*

You know given how spherical Tentomon is would it be evil to use her as a soccer ball at some point?

Can I trick Kimi into holding it though....

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES

*Kimi proceeds to explain the Yugioh card game to a computer... breaks the computer*

random Tribe of Digimon: ALL HAIL THE QUEEN COOL GIRL KIMI
*Kimi in the background screaming *MEI NOOOOOOOOOO* mentally*

FLIP THE TURTLE

Random NPC: AH AH WHATS WRONG WITH YOU STOP *Repeatedly gets hit by the broom Kimi stole from her own digimon after someone called the card game trash*

DIGIMODIFY

More to come later Matreania Matreania , RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

That's so mean but yes it would fill a flask lol and the crystal was most likely bought in the most sketchiest place because apparently that's how magic works and the lady was nice. Lol I still like Game Grumps but admit as of rn their content ain't that great.

The fedora will help hahaha. Something about fashion man. Changes the whole thing.

Oh gosh you are swarming with angst ideas. Please I want all of the smoke xD make her suffer

I have been trying! Trust me I have been trying to fix my sleep schedule for the longest. I don't even know how morning looks like and I am worried lol.

No sir! Please spare me xD

That's so mean but yes it would fill a flask lol and the crystal was most likely bought in the most sketchiest place because apparently that's how magic works and the lady was nice. Lol I still like Game Grumps but admit as of rn their content ain't that great.

The fedora will help hahaha. Something about fashion man. Changes the whole thing.

Oh gosh you are swarming with angst ideas. Please I want all of the smoke xD make her suffer

Well I wish you success, damn to forget what the morning looks like lol I haven't been their in forever XD.

NAY I SAY XD

Is it though or is Ruth a masochist? Yaaaa their content isn't like how it was I think once Barry, Rose, Kevin, and Suzie left it crashed and burned out in my opinion. They still get a laugh out of me here and there but yaaaaaa. I KNEW SHE BOUGHT IT ON A PHYSICAL CRAIG LIST STORE XD jk jk

LMFAO Fedora it is XD

Her nickname will be "cooked" at this rate XD

Well I wish you success, damn to forget what the morning looks like lol I haven't been their in forever XD.

NAY I SAY XD

Is it though or is Ruth a masochist? Yaaaa their content isn't like how it was I think once Barry, Rose, Kevin, and Suzie left it crashed and burned out in my opinion. They still get a laugh out of me here and there but yaaaaaa. I KNEW SHE BOUGHT IT ON A PHYSICAL CRAIG LIST STORE XD jk jk

LMFAO Fedora it is XD

Her nickname will be "cooked" at this rate XD
Thank you. Gotta catch up on posts not a problem. To me that's just content I'm being fed xD

Is that what happened? Idk I personally am used to just Arin and Danny. I watch because of their fun chemistry. Reminds me of me and my friend and inspires me to want to do video games and talk like that.

Here enjoy a list of out-of-context thoughts your GM has had while updating the plot line spin about your characters.

Anorgos Anorgos (Roisin/Lopmon)

Draws a picture of a VERY SPECIFIC GIRL

Bases an ability on a VERY SPECIFIC GIRL

Loving how I am abusing this ONE BACKSTORY ELEMENT OF ROISIN

Man this fight becoming a popeye the Sailor Man cartoon... but in anime logic

Pick a color any color I promise nothing bad will happen XD

Wendigomon's thoughts:

Roisin at the end of this rp: "I am never going to have children"

You know when this villain realizes nothing is stopping her from caving his face in... Imma just let it happen XD cause at this point shes earned it XD.

Roisin looks up to see what happening to the enemy
The Enemy:
clever-girl-jurassic-park.gif

Roisin: Nope fuck that*Proceeds to go back to hiding*

*Wonders how many times she going to punch this one entity in the face until she collapses.*

Lol The amount of scenes I'm sure you've got cooking up is gonna give everyone one of two Wendigomon's.

Happy
tumblr_inline_nzslaafkZY1r2guwv_500.gifv

Angy
tumblr_newdihLT7T1t0zxm0o5_400.gifv

And I don't think it's going to be the former!

Oh, and posted!

Thank you. Gotta catch up on posts not a problem. To me that's just content I'm being fed xD

Is that what happened? Idk I personally am used to just Arin and Danny. I watch because of their fun chemistry. Reminds me of me and my friend and inspires me to want to do video games and talk like that.

Oh snap look at that girl boss work XD.

I think so cause since than they have clearly ran out of new material, though another problem was they were using personal stories to help their humor and clearly they have ran out of the big ones to share.

Lol The amount of scenes I'm sure you've got cooking up is gonna give everyone one of two Wendigomon's.

Happy
View attachment 1186012

Angy
View attachment 1186013

And I don't think it's going to be the former!

Oh, and posted!

What do you mean good sir lol NOTHING BUT HAPPINESS IN THE HORIZON

Anorgos Anorgos loved the freaking post.

galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Pumpkid Pumpkid Matreania Matreania

Do things look good for posting by the end of Friday? If not just let me know.

Matreania Matreania should be good

Pumpkid Pumpkid will be skipping Impmon this turn so no worries there.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I think you should be good you said. Just let me know tonight if you won't be able to get it up tonight or tomorrow, and I can skip you to give you a small reprieve.

galvanismgal galvanismgal just gimme a heads up no rush.

If things seem a little out of wack for you four we can hold off until Wednesday for the end of the date for this route, and then we can just get back on track to our original posting schedule just let me know. Also with that said:

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania Pumpkid Pumpkid Mirai-chan Mirai-chan ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

Since we're nearing the holiday months soon, on 23Oct2024 we will be moving to an extended time frame to avoid holiday burnout. As we all know rping hits a drastic shot to the heart period where from October(Halloween Week) to January(New year Week) posts get out of wack due to busy schedules/family time. So to balance that out when we close out the cycle on the 23Oct24 we will go into temporary two-week malleable time slots. What this means is I'll give two weeks per round so people don't have to burn themselves out.

However, if you all are still able to get your posts out early I'll post efficiently as well. So if you guys can keep to a one-week post cycle awesome if not no worries there will be some rubberbanding to help you for a bit. Once we enter February though I will try to get us back to a week cycle process unless obviously, things happen.

Remember this won't initiate until 23Oct24 though. This is just a heads up so you don't have to panic when we hit the calm belt of rping lol.

Anorgos Anorgos loved the freaking post.

galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Pumpkid Pumpkid Matreania Matreania

Do things look good for posting by the end of Friday? If not just let me know.

Matreania Matreania should be good

Pumpkid Pumpkid will be skipping Impmon this turn so no worries there.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I think you should be good you said. Just let me know tonight if you won't be able to get it up tonight or tomorrow, and I can skip you to give you a small reprieve.

galvanismgal galvanismgal just gimme a heads up no rush.

If things seem a little out of wack for you four we can hold off until Wednesday for the end of the date for this route, and then we can just get back on track to our original posting schedule just let me know. Also with that said:

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania Pumpkid Pumpkid Mirai-chan Mirai-chan ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

Since we're nearing the holiday months soon, on 23Oct2024 we will be moving to an extended time frame to avoid holiday burnout. As we all know rping hits a drastic shot to the heart period where from October(Halloween Week) to January(New year Week) posts get out of wack due to busy schedules/family time. So to balance that out when we close out the cycle on the 23Oct24 we will go into temporary two-week malleable time slots. What this means is I'll give two weeks per round so people don't have to burn themselves out.

However, if you all are still able to get your posts out early I'll post efficiently as well. So if you guys can keep to a one-week post cycle awesome if not no worries there will be some rubberbanding to help you for a bit. Once we enter February though I will try to get us back to a week cycle process unless obviously, things happen.

Remember this won't initiate until 23Oct24 though. This is just a heads up so you don't have to panic when we hit the calm belt of rping lol.

Sounds like a plan. Also I shall sew if I skip Impmon once I read rn since I am free.

@RedAwhat color is Ji-Su's digivice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back