• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also while bored and sitting in class, I was considering possible Arii scenarios, and Azure, how would you feel abt another Raven and Arii confrontation

Also while bored and sitting in class, I was considering possible Arii scenarios, and Azure, how would you feel abt another Raven and Arii confrontation

They says as if I didn't plan to torture arii with many more to come lol. Definitely shoot my a pm and we can work another out for sure and I'll shoot you back my own idea as well lol

I haven't designed characters that way but have done similar things for characters since it helps with motivations and mindset. Also im not surprised you have strange taste in digimon knowing that game.
can't wait for things to escalate again

So I re uploaded my old Digimon cyber sleuth save and I was like wow I have strange taste in Digimon lol
wait back to this the old old cyber sleuth or like the re-release of it?

But also on re-release more of the digimon liberators manga has been re-translated (along with the web novel) and the fan digital tamers game I think is coming out soon as well.

The manga hopefully gets past the stilted this is similar to the yu-gi-oh manga but we are going to toss a lot of things into a small part of chapters rather than pace it so I wonder if the web novel is better.

I like questioning what my characters worst fears are, so I tend to consider it but not base a character off of it.

EG, Jet would never want to be seen as frightening or cruel and if someone Arii cared about thought they were incompetent, they might.. do something Arii-ish, but like that's not exclusively what drives them yk?

I like questioning what my characters worst fears are, so I tend to consider it but not base a character off of it.

EG, Jet would never want to be seen as frightening or cruel and if someone Arii cared about thought they were incompetent, they might.. do something Arii-ish, but like that's not exclusively what drives them yk?
hmmm yeah uhuh go on let me just copy this to a folder don't worry about it
1726619717261.gif

More so it was all over the place with no rhyme or reason XD.

HeraculesKabuterimon, Diaboramon, Imperialdramon FM, MetalSeadramon, Rosemon BM, Minervamon, Mirage Gaogmon BM, Darkdramon, Mastemon, HiAndromon, ShineGreymon BM,
.... That's an interesting Choices there

More so it was all over the place with no rhyme or reason XD.

HeraculesKabuterimon, Diaboramon, Imperialdramon FM, MetalSeadramon, Rosemon BM, Minervamon, Mirage Gaogmon BM, Darkdramon, Mastemon, HiAndromon, ShineGreymon BM,
Mastemon? Post endgame then? I was imagining that scene when you're there surrounded by your boys and girls 👋

Last edited:
Alright Plot line update lol.

Some fun updates on the entirety of the Story Flow

Intro Arc(Complete) -

Forest Arc(Acts Planned: 3 - Currently on 1/3)
I have Act 2, and 3 officially all planned out. Also big shoutout to galvanismgal galvanismgal for giving a good idea without knowing it XD

Sky Arc(Acts Planned 4)
Acts 1-3 are officially all planned out with me tinkering a bit with Act 4.

Desert Factory Arc(Acts Planned 3)
I am impressed with how I have made sure this particular arc truly tortures every single MC XD I AM PROUD OF MYSELF LOL. This is the biggest Arc of the whole series I think at this point. Act 1 is fully fleshed out, and I am still tinkering with Acts 2-3.

Fire To Ice Arc(Acts Planned: 5)
Lots of raw emotions to be heard. Takes the cake for the intensity of this story this arc does. A good blend of everything... though for you who will be in the ice half... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I am so sorry about the counseling for years to come that your characters will need XD. Acts 1-5 are all currently still on the planning table. I am liking what you guys are giving for seasoning, but I'll be holding off on baking this cake until I see some more rise out of your peeps lol.

The Unknown Arc(Acts Planned 2)
Act 1 is still in the works, but Act 2 is pretty well set surprisingly given its more a major story element heavy bit than anything else yet always potential to edit based on what you guys do lol these are always set to be malleable and changeable based on what crazy stuff you peeps do XD. A TRUE GM ADAPTS TO THEIR INSANE PLAYERS XD. Honestly, I am just excited to see the level of growth on a particular decision you all will have to come to here hehehehehehehe.

Submerged Arc(Acts Planned 3)
All three Acts are in the works I think you guys will love the theming here quite a bit, and o'lordy the pay offs in this act XD.

The Truth To Pass Arc(Acts Planned 2)
All thought out just need to wait for the oven on character growth.

The Mountains Past Arc(2) -
This one is pretty well laid out, and simple.

The Finale Arc(Acts 1)
Not on the hair on my chinny, chin, chin will you get details XD.

skeletor-until-we-meet-again.gif

your stealing my speed dating idea arn't you like
Impmon: some people are really fake
fakemon: omg I know right but you can trust me

Arii is banned and instead hosts survivor. I do not think there would be a difference in a speed date and that. it was called the batchmon but how can you give a rose to someone who cant identify a mushroom.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back