• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
AIGHT PEEPS WERE NEARING THE TRIGGER MOMENT.... Ahem

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid

You guys are good to continue as is though Pumpkid Pumpkid will be introducing a certain new adorable peep. So might want total to each other about that with that said Pumpkid Pumpkid RELEASE THE BALL OF ENERGY.

Matreania Matreania selected to skip for a valid reason so she gave the okay to be skipped.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan hasn't been on today and they said they would be aiming for something today so for now I am skipping them under the belief something happened so I will check on them tomorrow to make sure they are okay.
..................................................................................

Matreania Matreania Anorgos Anorgos ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Pumpkid Pumpkid

If you have questions send them my way lol besides that... GOOD LUCK XD.

...................................................................................

Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

YOU MOFOS HAV KILLED ME YOU LITERALLY CAUSED A PSEUDO JOKE IDEA I HAD TO HAPPEN LMFAO OH GAWD I ALMOST WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME REWARDS FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

GO with this however you want I, and good luck kekekekekekekekekeke

OKAY!

A few questions

A: Is there any sign of life in the clearing at all (read: signs of hostiles) I assume not, but just checking

B: How many cells are on the puzzlebox

Me: This is going to be such a nice, quick post

Me, 20 minutes later, 5 paragraphs deep into Arii introspection:
1726873795956.png

ALSO!

What has not been investigated yet I have a class soon and don't have time to check

One sec the only thing not checked yet is the strangely sticking out mound of dirt far of in the corner of the clearings other side.

Also also Azure, you hit a backstory bit that I honestly thought would never come up for Arii DIRECTLY ON THE HEAD and OHOHOHOHO

I don't know how much I'll end up writing of it (I'll prob keep it really surface level for the sake of the other players and just comfort in general) because it involves fun things like :bishiesparklesl:religious trauma:bishiesparklesl: and "growing up neurodivergent in a tiny town"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back