• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Actually my biggest dream is to one day write a story for a video game or own a video game store with a cafe aesthetic built in

back when the playstation made games (a couple of my favs are from ps2). I think given the economy the first is more likely to come true. A lot of ways to make your own game exist now as well.

Hahahaha oh lowly humans I am not a gamer I am a GAMING GOD WITH A COLLECTION OF OVER 300 PHYSICAL COPY GAMES HAHAHA

(THIS IS NOT A JOKE I REALLY DO LOL)
Oh yeah? But did you get 100% Achievements on each one?

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

back when the playstation made games (a couple of my favs are from ps2). I think given the economy the first is more likely to come true. A lot of ways to make your own game exist now as well.

You know I think it's so weird that is said so much the PS5 has a catalog of 750 games that are native to it specifically.

Ah yes the true wild West of gaming the PS2 catalog.

Maybe but I am also very stubborn xD. And upon retirement will have more than the financial means to do so xD.

So I am a bit more bizarre on my concept of gaming for me games are my books I play them for the story, but mind you game play is important to me. So my catalog is actually quite all over the place in multiple genres.

So I am a bit more bizarre on my concept of gaming for me games are my books I play them for the story, but mind you game play is important to me. So my catalog is actually quite all over the place in multiple genres.
Relatable. I play for story too and it depends if it's fun too. Usually if thr plot is intriguing enough I stick to it despite mechanics. Later I find that it's actually good.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back