• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am working on my post now. Ended up feeling sick after work so taking some time.

P.S. One car is going to suck but Azure is safe and has no additional pain so at least it was just the cars

Glad to hear that Azure doesn't have any additional pain but sad to hear your feeling stick. I hope despite everything that has happened in these last whirlwind days you get a chance to relax.

So, as a finale to this little tale, thankfully, the car was worth more than I had left on it, so the bank will be paid, and I will get a small cushion of funds from the loss myself. It was a minor win, but a win nonetheless.

Arii sketch sheet.png

I got bored and drew a whole bunch of Ariis

Ft. their chickens, the crouch-slink walk from my last post, invader Zim brainrot, and how I'd imagine the first post interaction of snarling fangmon would have gone if it weren't for the fact that they'd gotten kidnapped and were also FREAKING OUT

View attachment 1184573

I got bored and drew a whole bunch of Ariis

Ft. their chickens, the crouch-slink walk from my last post, invader Zim brainrot, and how I'd imagine the first post interaction of snarling fangmon would have gone if it weren't for the fact that they'd gotten kidnapped and were also FREAKING OUT

.... ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon I am now adding you to my friends forever list

I AM ZIMMMMMMMMMM

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Twist Twist Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Matreania Matreania Anorgos Anorgos RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Pumpkid Pumpkid galvanismgal galvanismgal

Aight some questions for you all DUN DUN DUN, and do need full participation or at least acknowledgment.
............................................................................................

1. So at the end of this act you will be given a free period would you guys like two weeks to enjoy it so you can bond a bit? Following it you will also get some more free period time before Act Two starts so how I would run it is two weeks at the end of the act if you want, and then an additional week for the traveling period. So it would be equivalent to three weeks aka three rounds of free period or one week for both so two weeks of free period?
.........................................................................................................

2. I do need to let you all know there are currently four planned moments throughout the Rp where you will all get molly-whooped as a full team in combat. I am bringing this up to ask if that is okay?

Some added information: Yes you will be informed when one of these four scenarios happens/starts, if you agree there is no way to win these scenarios only escape or retreat, yes you can damage these opponents still I am not a butt you just won't be able to beat them this time. Don't worry the Forest Arc does not contain one of these four. No, they do not all end the same I hate doing that to people, and there are ways to cause a draw, or situation to change the scenario on these minus one of them. Ergo three of them your actions can change the result.

.....................................................................................................

2a. I just want to add that do not worry this RP is not turning into a full-on combat RP I have a lot of different scenarios planned puzzles, Chase Sequences, mysteries, mind games, and others planned in the realm of the survival theme, but being Digimon combat comes with the territory. Yet I also want to give you good action sequences along with everything else to as you survive longer.

......................................................................................................

3. I bet you have all been wondering about upgrades outside of your Bio Digimon/Side Digimon. Well, something I did not tell you all is as you complete Acts Your devices will gain upgrades and functions aka level-up skills lol. They may seem normal at first but as you go forward they will gain some pretty neat tricks based on the bios you made for your characters. (Don't worry as individual-based upgrades are given I will get with you directly for your input, and thoughts mind you these aren't game changers as more as survival tools with limitations)

................................................................................................................

4. I promise after this act you will get a breather from Q&A scenarios I would rather just get some of the majority out now so we can breathe for a while lol so I am sorry if any of you are tortured by such things. In fact, after this act you won't run into another Q&A scenario again until the Desert Arc... but that will be reasonable as you see for yourselves why.

...................................................................................................................

5. So something I will be talking about more once we trigger some stuff is how secondary forms will be unlocked. Once you can your first form of said levels aka Champion, DigiEgg/Ultimate, and Mega once you get the story influenced first of each level I will give you free rein of when or how the other pops up.

So Example once the story gives you your first champion you will have complete freedom of how you gain the second or third champion forms to pop up when, where, and how you want to do it. Mind you, you'll need to work with what's given, but during any character growth or intense moments of emotions after the story given first is done the rest on that level chart are far game to pop up. Once you all get your first champions we will go over combat rules again for digivolving, and de-evolution mechanics here. For you peeps with Digi Egg evolutions/Cores/Crests/Codes/DNA I officially got their placements all figured out.

.................................................................................................................

At this time does anyone have a group question?

Hm I'm ambivalent to the time period of the free posts cause I tend to adjust my output if there's something I wanna do

Honestly I like combat where the only sane option is running for the hills. It makes the world feel more realistic and dangerous

Oooh skilltrees 👀

Tootz happy with everything you said. Whatever suits everyone else, happy to lose, looking forward to mods. Though could you elaborate on the digivolution bit pls? I think I got it.

Hm I'm ambivalent to the time period of the free posts cause I tend to adjust my output if there's something I wanna do

Honestly I like combat where the only sane option is running for the hills. It makes the world feel more realistic and dangerous

Oooh skilltrees 👀

Fair enough.

You would and honestly given it's a survival rp that is a valid want hence why I plan to make numerous different types of scenarios for combat situations where that type of love is available.

XD Yes I wont let the situations get stagnant I WILL CAUSE UPGRADES TO KEEP IT FRESH YO XD

Tootz happy with everything you said. Whatever suits everyone else, happy to lose, looking forward to mods. Though could you elaborate on the digivolution bit pls? I think I got it.

Not a problem so in a more simple version what I am saying is each first time your Digimon digivolves to a certain new level: Champion - Ultimate - Mega it has a story place to happen in the rp.

Example for Kimi who only has one digi evolution line with Tentomon this wouldn't actual pertain to you in full. Kimi has places in the story where her access is granted to each level for the first time after that you can digivolve left and right with what you have unlocked.

For someone like Raven who has three evolution lines? Once she has access to Witchmon during the story-driven moment to get it than it leads at any time after that me "the player" can choose when Raven gets Wormmons second champion form Waspmon at any time I want. Yet for for access to my ultimate I have to wait for the story moment when her first ultimate BishopChessmon is granted and after which I can choose whatever time for her second ultimate form Cannonbeemon to become available however I want to.

Free time periods are more of use to the GM to have a break to plan the next arc, so they are needed. As to the time seems alright but I would make sure that "free period" doesn't equal, "Not posting at all" period as has happened in both of our rp's far too often. But yeah seems okay to me.

I feel given everyone posting speed 3 weeks would probably be best since we split up this arc/ a lot to talk about and 3 weeks gives a chance for a back and forth even if people only post once a week. Since we know the unwinnable combat it should be find and help keep things fresh. It gives a good opportunity to show off another side of characters when things don't always work out.

for group questions I guess its been awhile since we have seen how everyones doing? I assume some folks are busy with school or work since its that time of year.

I am okay with it all

Also it means more free time for Leo to make friends and more time for Dracumon to cause trouble

and more time to figure out on how creative I want to get Dracumon's Alt for his champion.

Free time periods are more of use to the GM to have a break to plan the next arc, so they are needed. As to the time seems alright but I would make sure that "free period" doesn't equal, "Not posting at all" period as has happened in both of our rp's far too often. But yeah seems okay to me.

Much appreciated lol. I do agree to peeps will still be expected to post unless they opt to skip.

I feel given everyone posting speed 3 weeks would probably be best since we split up this arc/ a lot to talk about and 3 weeks gives a chance for a back and forth even if people only post once a week. Since we know the unwinnable combat it should be find and help keep things fresh. It gives a good opportunity to show off another side of characters when things don't always work out.

for group questions I guess its been awhile since we have seen how everyones doing? I assume some folks are busy with school or work since its that time of year.

So at this time, I think I will do two weeks for the free period and that third week ill run as a free, but plot-driven movement(in other words make sure they start traveling lol) piece so we can haggle a week extra but keep moving forward into the next act.

I am okay with it all

Also it means more free time for Leo to make friends and more time for Dracumon to cause trouble

and more time to figure out on how creative I want to get Dracumon's Alt for his champion.

Fair enough though do remember if you have a digi egg champion that will be story scripted to how you gain the digi egg which I think your second evolution uses right?

I go with the flow so I'm ok with it

o3o *brings out the torture table*

Much appreciated lol. I do agree to peeps will still be expected to post unless they opt to skip.

So at this time, I think I will do two weeks for the free period and that third week ill run as a free, but plot-driven movement(in other words make sure they start traveling lol) piece so we can haggle a week extra but keep moving forward into the next act.

Fair enough though do remember if you have a digi egg champion that will be story scripted to how you gain the digi egg which I think your second evolution uses right?

o3o *brings out the torture table*
Yes

So post will be up tomorrow Kimi ended up torturing me more than I expected with her question Twist Twist in a good way mind you XD. WORLDBUILDING LETS GO AHHHHHHH

So I need one more day I have the Medical group bit done, and the Fort group is done. I am in the middle of the scouting group post currently I will extend the response time for you guys as well to make up for it. Yet I can say without a doubt this freaking post will be up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back