• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh you know what Leonard wouldnt be aware hes on a island cause he fell unconscious, but he would have heard it if he listened in on the cave talk.

Okay i may or may not have of forgotten, did Chel in the past mentioned of them being on an island? Because poor brain doesn't remember.

P o s t e d

Means not T-rexes for me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *coughs Coughs* I shouldn't laugh too hard.

So let me tell you of my morning. Currently me and my wife have only one vehicle at the moment repairs are being made all good so the mission was I would drop my wife off to work, my sons to school/sisters place, and than go to work thankfully no one would have been late easy plan nothing much to it.

Get to the garage, open the garage door, some MOTHERFUCKER has parked in front of my garage door. Apartment offices don't open till nine. The towing car didnt get here until ten... My wife was late by 3 hours, and myself the same... my son(baby) was upset cause his whole schedule got thrown off and he thought he was having the whole family which broke his hear when I dropped him off at his sisters cause usually when I do he still awake so hes okay with it...

The only enjoyment I have had today was how brutal the towing company had to be to the back axel of said vehicle to tow it away.... I hate today...

With that said me and the wife will be posting tomorrow cause ya... today just sucked...

So let me tell you of my morning. Currently me and my wife have only one vehicle at the moment repairs are being made all good so the mission was I would drop my wife off to work, my sons to school/sisters place, and than go to work thankfully no one would have been late easy plan nothing much to it.

Get to the garage, open the garage door, some MOTHERFUCKER has parked in front of my garage door. Apartment offices don't open till nine. The towing car didnt get here until ten... My wife was late by 3 hours, and myself the same... my son(baby) was upset cause his whole schedule got thrown off and he thought he was having the whole family which broke his hear when I dropped him off at his sisters cause usually when I do he still awake so hes okay with it...

The only enjoyment I have had today was how brutal the towing company had to be to the back axel of said vehicle to tow it away.... I hate today...

With that said me and the wife will be posting tomorrow cause ya... today just sucked...
Jesus

Damn, that sounds like a Day™️

Sorry to hear that. At least it's over and settled.

So my day evolved...

Got a triple whammy today wife's car want ready for pickup today. Someone parked on front of my garage so I couldn't get to work on time and on my way home I got rear ended so now my other car will be decommissioned for a bit until repairs are done.

So ya... Magical... Expect our posts tomorrow... While I try not to go murder mode lol.

So my day evolved...

Got a triple whammy today wife's car want ready for pickup today. Someone parked on front of my garage so I couldn't get to work on time and on my way home I got rear ended so now my other car will be decommissioned for a bit until repairs are done.

So ya... Magical... Expect our posts tomorrow... While I try not to go murder mode lol.
well they say troubles come in threes so i guess these are the three....
Hope you can take the time to recollect. I'm sure everyone would be fine with the post needing to get pushed so you can focus on rl (at this point it feels like the universe is cursing you to do saturday posts)

So my day evolved...

I'm sorry you're going through a rough day. I have a feeling all this bad luck means you'll have a bunch of good luck later in the future. It's usually that. I probably sound like a crazy person but that's how I like to look at things when things get shitty.

So my day evolved...

Damn that sucks, man. Take a funny character tidbit as sacrifice

Arii has probably never seen a real human person dance outside of like... the rave bounce thing.

Things that they have seen dance, however, are chickens, peafowl, guineafowl, and turkey. Now, compared to the video I'm linking, our roosters had some pretty elaborate wing-dances, but just know Arii is under the impression that dancing means something like this, and all other dances are for like. Cartoons.

So my day evolved...

I Love You Hug GIF

well they say troubles come in threes so i guess these are the three....
Hope you can take the time to recollect. I'm sure everyone would be fine with the post needing to get pushed so you can focus on rl (at this point it feels like the universe is cursing you to do saturday posts)

Apparently lol. I'll give you guys a update by tomorrow what the plan is

I'm sorry you're going through a rough day. I have a feeling all this bad luck means you'll have a bunch of good luck later in the future. It's usually that. I probably sound like a crazy person but that's how I like to look at things when things get shitty.

Appreciated and hopefully

Damn that sucks, man. Take a funny character tidbit as sacrifice

Arii has probably never seen a real human person dance outside of like... the rave bounce thing.

Things that they have seen dance, however, are chickens, peafowl, guineafowl, and turkey. Now, compared to the video I'm linking, our roosters had some pretty elaborate wing-dances, but just know Arii is under the impression that dancing means something like this, and all other dances are for like. Cartoons.

Lmfao

Awww thanks x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back