• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Links fixed

Again Wtf Scathe XD

become ungovernable

You know I am surprised you havent had a reaction to Gazimon clearly trying to rizz up Tentomon XD *Runs away after kick starting that fire*
Post up but is a bit bare bones. I might go back and try to add more meat to it when I get the chance.

Oh Dont worry you'll have a lot to respond to soon enough

Last edited:
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Matreania Matreania galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Pumpkid Pumpkid

Official announcement for now on the posting deadline will be Wednesday night. Meaning as long as your posts are up before thursday morning you are in the clear.

Azure why Wednesday night?
That way you guys have Friday and the weekend to post as usually most people are more able to post during the end of the week.

Azure what if I need to skip this round?
Give me a notice at least by Monday so I can help the rest of the members effected by it to fill in content for them from the missing character. Also when the hell did you get in my house ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

What if someone literally needs one last day?
I'll give you till the end of Thursday to post, but my post will be up regardless Friday morning.... STOP TRYING TO GET BACK IN *Sees Scathe trying to get back in through the window*

What if you are delayed?
In that case I will immediately let you all know on Thursday, and how I plan to balance it back out if I cant get it done by Friday. ALSO YOU SONOVA GOAT *Snips Arii with a shoe before they can lock pick the back door*

Now in the case of special scenarios where I think you guys need more time to post based on extremely heavy content from my posts I will end up announcing a deadline change to help balance that out, and be able to get us back on track a round or two later on the normal deadline.

I'm having a bit of trouble about what was posted for Raven and Arii. Azurian Dream Azurian Dream Did the scout team approach something or a digimon nearby?

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon did Arii climb a tree and got a copy of a foot print or claw print using a leaf?
Yup! It was part of the discovery thing azure sent me. According to that, nothing came of Raven meandering around the field,so basically it's exploration time

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Matreania Matreania galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Pumpkid Pumpkid

Official announcement for now on the posting deadline will be Wednesday night. Meaning as long as your posts are up before thursday morning you are in the clear.

That way you guys have Friday and the weekend to post as usually most people are more able to post during the end of the week.

Give me a notice at least by Monday so I can help the rest of the members effected by it to fill in content for them from the missing character. Also when the hell did you get in my house ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

I'll give you till the end of Thursday to post, but my post will be up regardless Friday morning.... STOP TRYING TO GET BACK IN *Sees Scathe trying to get back in through the window*

What if you are delayed?
In that case I will immediately let you all know on Thursday, and how I plan to balance it back out if I cant get it done by Friday. ALSO YOU SONOVA GOAT *Snips Arii with a shoe before they can lock pick the back door*

Now in the case of special scenarios where I think you guys need more time to post based on extremely heavy content from my posts I will end up announcing a deadline change to help balance that out, and be able to get us back on track a round or two later on the normal deadline.
Sounds like a plan! Should post now since my two peeps posted.

Either today or tomorrow, OR SUNDAY (Since Monday I'mma be busy than a bee and possibly overworked T-T;) I'mma POST!

Again Wtf Scathe XD

You know I am surprised you havent had a reaction to Gazimon clearly trying to rizz up Tentomon XD *Runs away after kick starting that fire*

Oh Dont worry you'll have a lot to respond to soon enough

oh that was an attempt to rizz? hm.
1725061796118.jpeg

What if you are delayed?

why is arii in your house while scathe tries to enter a window but sounds good.

Update: got 3 and a quarter(?) of my post done! Guess it might be tonight, That is if I don't fall aslee- * crashes at the desk as brain energy.exe is depleted*

I'll be posting today likely.

FLAWLESS VICTORY DUN DUN DUN lol. Great post man.

Sounds like a plan! Should post now since my two peeps posted.

It makes the post or else it gets the hose again XD

Either today or tomorrow, OR SUNDAY (Since Monday I'mma be busy than a bee and possibly overworked T-T;) I'mma POST!

*Loads the monday T-rex shotgun*

oh that was an attempt to rizz? hm.
View attachment 1182367

Darling don't you know you start small, and than make a true impact XD jk jk

why is arii in your house while scathe tries to enter a window but sounds good.

XD Cause they are after my Trixie Cereal.

Update: got 3 and a quarter(?) of my post done! Guess it might be tonight, That is if I don't fall aslee- * crashes at the desk as brain energy.exe is depleted*

030 *Starts summoning sleep demons*

Just because its small start doesn't mean its a good start. if the opportunity appears Mei will show you true rizz.

Trixie? like trix are for kids or Trixie mattel? why don't you share a part of your balanced breakfast?

Just because its small start doesn't mean its a good start. if the opportunity appears Mei will show you true rizz.

Trixie? like trix are for kids or Trixie mattel? why don't you share a part of your balanced breakfast?

XD I WILL LAUGH IF MEI TRIES TO RIZZ UP A CERTAIN NPC CHARACTER NO JOKE.

Jokes on you were eating Trixie from Fairly Odd Parents XD MWHAHAHAHAHA

XD I WILL LAUGH IF MEI TRIES TO RIZZ UP A CERTAIN NPC CHARACTER NO JOKE.

Jokes on you were eating Trixie from Fairly Odd Parents XD MWHAHAHAHAHA
it wouldnt be on purpose so it most likely wont happen.

me? im not the one breaking into your house to eat them?

Okay i may or may not have of forgotten, did Chel in the past mentioned of them being on an island? Because poor brain doesn't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back