• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ALRIGHTY LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

................................................................................

Matreania Matreania Anorgos Anorgos ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Pumpkid Pumpkid

Before you start making your post pm me in the chats i created with you what your characters will be investigating, and Ill give you the results of said findings they would get.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid

I love that Cutemon is just like wtf watching the scene XD. Ahem alright lets get this started respond however you like to the good doctor.

galvanismgal galvanismgal Twist Twist Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Just so everyone knows Mirai gave me the okay to skip them. As per the scene Gryzmon, and Gazimon are very open for questions get as much knowledge as you like out of them lol.

LMAO RAVEN CALLED ARII A LIABILITY ARII WINS /jk

Really tho Arii's sat there like "oh, so we can't split up when it's nice and peaceful and we can cover distance but NOW, while EVERYTHING IS BURNING, you want to split up you will be the first to die in a horror movie my siblings would never"

LMAO RAVEN CALLED ARII A LIABILITY ARII WINS /jk

Really tho Arii's sat there like "oh, so we can't split up when it's nice and peaceful and we can cover distance but NOW, while EVERYTHING IS BURNING, you want to split up you will be the first to die in a horror movie my siblings would never"

LOL totally didnt do that on purpose to fuck with Arii XD

Funnying thing how that works is the more prepared die first in a horror movie. I feel Ariis expectations of how things would go versus how they believe it should would constantly lead them to think... I dont want to live on this planet anymore. XD

There not even splitting up their more so pincering the spot XD.

Raven: Still wouldnt get rid of arii more so is noticing Arii cant function properly with people around to the point hey might be why they get caught XD

LOL totally didnt do that on purpose to fuck with Arii XD

Funnying thing how that works is the more prepared die first in a horror movie. I feel Ariis expectations of how things would go versus how they believe it should would constantly lead them to think... I dont want to live on this planet anymore. XD

There not even splitting up their more so pincering the spot XD
Arii has very little knowledge of movie tropes tbf xD they don't watch horror movies because they're of the opinion that they reflect the views of the director which are generally "straight white man wins despite being an actual idiot" and really they don't like watching someone who looks exactly like the guy they saw almost shoot himself in the foot at the range succeed because of plot

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain & Pumpkid Pumpkid would it be okay to have the doctor call you guys over? You can still take your time over to her.... I just dont want to not give you guys something lol and I already played the weird thing happening behind them card unnoticed card lol.

Post will be up today just need this info to finish it lol.
Sure! Last night in the middle of nowhere I just remembered I should have asked if they wanted to see the doctor. I am so sorry Scatterbrain Scatterbrain 😭 It was out of habit from a 1x1 rp lol

Arii has very little knowledge of movie tropes tbf xD they don't watch horror movies because they're of the opinion that they reflect the views of the director which are generally "straight white man wins despite being an actual idiot" and really they don't like watching someone who looks exactly like the guy they saw almost shoot himself in the foot at the range succeed because of plot
Versus Arii's desire to see the Black girl who is smart enough to get obliterated like a true horror movie XD

Versus Arii's desire to see the Black girl get obliterated like a true horror movie XD
I'm ngl there's a nonzero chance Arii hasn't like. Consciously recognized that Raven's black lmao. Like they don't look at people (idk if that's coming through in the posts)

Which, related funny thing: I based that part abt Arii off myself. When I started this semester, it took me THREE WHOLE DAYS to realize that my diffcal prof (who I am RIGHT NEXT TO because I sit in front) was missing a WHOLE EYE

No glass eye, nothin just the socket and it took me MULTIPLE DAYS to realize

Which, related funny thing: I based that part abt Arii off myself. When I started this semester, it took me THREE WHOLE DAYS to realize that my diffcal prof (who I am RIGHT NEXT TO because I sit in front) was missing a WHOLE EYE

No glass eye, nothin just the socket and it took me MULTIPLE DAYS to realize

LMFAO AZURE>EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING VIA DEATH BY LAUGHTER

However bad you think Arii's people-recognition skills are, they are. Worse I promise. They flinch when they pass by a mirror cause they have no idea what they look like

I feel like someone is going to figure that out and use it against arii or the fact like...most digimon look the same as each other if they are the same kind.

I feel like someone is going to figure that out and use it against arii or the fact like...most digimon look the same as each other if they are the same kind.
A lot of Arii's inability to recognize people thing comes from just. not looking at people. Chances are that if the digimon doesn't have a human face, they'll be able to recognize them because they don't get the uncanny valley vibe from something like Jet

A lot of Arii's inability to recognize people thing comes from just. not looking at people. Chances are that if the digimon doesn't have a human face, they'll be able to recognize them because they don't get the uncanny valley vibe from something like Jet
I meant it in the wow look 3 of the same digimon swarm the show likes to do sometime but arii prob's would know enough of a specific personality to tell them apart. i feel like there is a lot of comedic potential in this...

Just know that I did something so, so cringe for the sake of this post but I needed to make sure it was possible

Your answers:

I was up. Until 3 in the morning because I was wondering if the human mouth could even make a growl-noise and I couldn't put it down.

So at 3 am today I discovered that yes, yes I can and then proceeded to record a whole bunch of them so every time I write Arii sfx you know what they sound like

Vocal range

Startup.sfx

Annoyed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back