• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
We can post a as much as we want if it's a conversation between characters right? (Please drill it to my head) I'm still thinking the old ways where we wait lol

As long as it doesn't hold up a group, and is between all the characters in said group yes it's okay to keep going. In this case the group is ruth and Ace plus cutemon you are good to go so lol.

Alright I'll be posting Tonight at the end of the night Matreania Matreania has confirmed she will have her post up before than. Mirai-chan Mirai-chan if your able to get your post up tonight awesome if not use your current in works post for the next round.

You guys got a extra day cause my baby refused to sleep so I couldn't write... O3o me and my wife are running off empty

Matreania Matreania is finishing up her post right now(for those of you who didn't know she is my wife lol hence why I never ask her in case anyone found that weird lol.) Hence if I can't post cause of baby she can't either lol.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan do you think you can get a post up today? (azure need to stop being a softy xD.) if you want me to skip though lemme know.

I am actually very excited cause we're nearing one of the my favorite planned sequences for the story.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid I love the fact you guys have given me a unexpected laugh attack as I am just seeing this genuine interaction and just hilariously their is a weird scene playing behind them that they haven't noticed and probably won't notice until after they talk to the doctor xD.

Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan honestly I am just excited for the reactions you guys are going to have making me question your characters sanity and my own xD. Freaking Kimi doing a cowboy card girl strategy for information hunting only to end up with no card games xD, Mei bath scene was freaking hilarious the plotting nerve of this chick xD, and Leonard I just set the potential why dracomon why that will be said be Leonard constantly xD. I am loving the individuality here.

Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun I feel for you guys lol Ariis triggering my military days xD. Lots of good smarts being showcased between them trying to be chill before things get real. You have wacky Raven, silent eliam, chill Jisu, heartattack ready arii, and Mom leash Roisin xD. I am liking the clay I have to work with here.

Matreania Matreania is finishing up her post right now(for those of you who didn't know she is my wife lol hence why I never ask her in case anyone found that weird lol.) Hence if I can't post cause of baby she can't either lol.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan do you think you can get a post up today? (azure need to stop being a softy xD.) if you want me to skip though lemme know.

I am actually very excited cause we're nearing one of the my favorite planned sequences for the story.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid I love the fact you guys have given me a unexpected laugh attack as I am just seeing this genuine interaction and just hilariously their is a weird scene playing behind them that they haven't noticed and probably won't notice until after they talk to the doctor xD.

Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan honestly I am just excited for the reactions you guys are going to have making me question your characters sanity and my own xD. Freaking Kimi doing a cowboy card girl strategy for information hunting only to end up with no card games xD, Mei bath scene was freaking hilarious the plotting nerve of this chick xD, and Leonard I just set the potential why dracomon why that will be said be Leonard constantly xD. I am loving the individuality here.

Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun I feel for you guys lol Ariis triggering my military days xD. Lots of good smarts being showcased between them trying to be chill before things get real. You have wacky Raven, silent eliam, chill Jisu, heartattack ready arii, and Mom leash Roisin xD. I am liking the clay I have to work with here.
I will be GETTING ONE UP SOOONER THAN LATER TODAY *goes god-mode*

Also Yeah, I had to split the difference between Leo and Dracumon before they actually be in sync and causing actual Pranks together Hehe

Le wife?!! The famous Azure wife? It's an honor to meet them/you! 😊

Lol I wonder what's behind the cloaks. Feels bad because Ruth is too in he head but should they pop up in front of her or if she is alone she might react and be like wtf.

Le wife?!! The famous Azure wife? It's an honor to meet them/you! 😊

Lol I wonder what's behind the cloaks. Feels bad because Ruth is too in he head but should they pop up in front of her or if she is alone she might react and be like wtf.
im telling you its 100% the chel fan club T-shirts. They are playing a dangerous game showing their stan support for her with ex palmon around.

LMFAO. Imagine I did that just to drive Mei insane.
the chel shirts? you know she is like hmm a printing error tsk tsk I sense your devotion lacking especially since she might? die? or turn evil?do you think your power of love is strong enough to save her?

edit: just 2 cloaked figure groups for different reasons just keep us on our toes.

Noooo lol Palmon hired a hit man on Ruth so they don't have to hear her whine xD Justice for Impmon
palmon hiring a stand in so she can do the hit themselves. just cardboard cutout with some computer lines no one will know the difference.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain & Pumpkid Pumpkid would it be okay to have the doctor call you guys over? You can still take your time over to her.... I just dont want to not give you guys something lol and I already played the weird thing happening behind them card unnoticed card lol.

Post will be up today just need this info to finish it lol.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain & Pumpkid Pumpkid would it be okay to have the doctor call you guys over? You can still take your time over to her.... I just dont want to not give you guys something lol and I already played the weird thing happening behind them card unnoticed card lol.

Post will be up today just need this info to finish it lol.
I'm happy with that. Unless you want them to go unnoticed by the doctor in turn. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back