• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aight given their are some people uncomfortable with it I'll keep to OOC chatter here to avoid people being left behind.

Alright Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Matreania Matreania Pumpkid Pumpkid galvanismgal galvanismgal ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Anorgos Anorgos RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist

Some fun updates the entirety of the arc flow has been finished for the story I thought I would share with you all the flow layout for some fun theories

Intro Arc(Complete) - Forest Arc(Acts Planned: 3 - Currently on 1/3) - Sky Arc(Acts Planned: 4) - Desert Arc(Acts Planned: 3) - Fire To Ice Arc(Acts Planned: 5) - The Unknown Arc(Acts Planned: 2) - Submerged Arc(Acts Planned 3) - The Mountains Past Arc(2) - The Truth To Pass Arc(Acts Planned 2) - The Finale Arc(Acts 1)

reminds me a new chapter of the manga was re-translated and they have a story version going on as well it seems. they are really trying to push the card game so its a shame they dont have a new game or online version for it.

Aight given their are some people uncomfortable with it I'll keep to OOC chatter here to avoid people being left behind.

Alright Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Matreania Matreania Pumpkid Pumpkid galvanismgal galvanismgal ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Anorgos Anorgos RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist

Some fun updates the entirety of the arc flow has been finished for the story I thought I would share with you all the flow layout for some fun theories

Intro Arc(Complete) - Forest Arc(Acts Planned: 3 - Currently on 1/3) - Sky Arc(Acts Planned: 4) - Desert Arc(Acts Planned: 3) - Fire To Ice Arc(Acts Planned: 5) - The Unknown Arc(Acts Planned: 2) - Submerged Arc(Acts Planned 3) - The Mountains Past Arc(2) - The Truth To Pass Arc(Acts Planned 2) - The Finale Arc(Acts 1)

Sounds fair. Wouldn't want to leave people out.
I cant wait for this to become like homestuck and become the truth to pass act 1 part 3Q
What's that?

Sounds fair. Wouldn't want to leave people out.

What's that?
homestuck is a famous webcomic back in the day. it started out with simple act 1 act 2 but soon snowballed into like act 8 part 12 where each part was as large as the original arcs.

*Azure drops dead after selecting the 84 enemy digimon you will be encountering throughout this entire story Including Fakemon + Main Baddy Group + Human villains + Bad Digimon. Has also selected the ones that will concentrate specifically on one character giving all the character direct enemies to help their growth charts... and has made group problem selections.... azure would like to stay dead for the rest of the day lol*

*Mind you a lot of those are one and done lol along with all not needing a fight to actually defeat them*

*Azure drops dead after selecting the 84 enemy digimon you will be encountering throughout this entire story Including Fakemon + Main Baddy Group + Human villains + Bad Digimon. Has also selected the ones that will concentrate specifically on one character giving all the character direct enemies to help their growth charts... and has made group problem selections.... azure would like to stay dead for the rest of the day lol
84 for now. we know this song and dance but we will let you rest in peace for now.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Twist Twist ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Mirai-chan Mirai-chan galvanismgal galvanismgal Pumpkid Pumpkid

So many damn updates this week am I driving anyone insane yet lol.

Encase anyone is interested here is the flow chart of when evolution states will be unlocked throughout the story

Intro Arc(You Got Rookies yay) - Forest Arc(Regular Champions) - Sky Arc(N/A) - Desert Arc(second half will give access to Ultimates/Digi Egg Evolutions) - Fire To Ice Arc(End of Arc will start triggering megas) - The Unknown Arc(N/A) - Submerged Arc(N/A) - The Mountains Past Arc(N/A) - The Truth To Pass Arc(N/A) - The Finale Arc(N/A)

Also, I have sent you all heavy plot elements chart sheet PM's. You will all notice The Unknown Arc is missing this is on purpose this is an arc I want to be completely mysterious on lol.

HOW IS EVERYONE THIS WEEK

------------------------
Róisín is quickly becoming one of Arii's favorite people

It's not a high bar at this point but hey xD
Alright, Róisín's making it up the ladder!

Oh that reminds me I was going to ask ahem: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

How do you guys feel about a Discord OOC? I don't mind keeping it here if anyones uncomfortable I am just testing the waters of thought.
I'm alright with a Discord OOC, but just as fine with the OOC here.
I'll get a post done today, hopefully no later than tomorrow.

Ough god moving was so bad.

I live again, barely, but for future reference, I will probably be like. Fully dead on Mondays because I have 4 classes all in a row and one of them is two hours long

-------------

Posted and I've added a Biomerge Evolution to my sheet Azure if that's ok. Also changed the Mega in my second line from Azulongmon and added some info to Wendigomon.

I'd changed Dracumon's second Mega to something else, I felt like AvengeKidmon suited better for Dracumon instead of Anubismon (Also because Gunz and It suited the Chaotic-type thing going on)

-------------

Posted and I've added a Biomerge Evolution to my sheet Azure if that's ok. Also changed the Mega in my second line from Azulongmon and added some info to Wendigomon.

Good good lol changes accepted

I'd changed Dracumon's second Mega to something else, I felt like AvengeKidmon suited better for Dracumon instead of Anubismon (Also because Gunz and It suited the Chaotic-type thing going on)

Aight changes accepted. *Starts placing some barb wires on the whip*

We can post a as much as we want if it's a conversation between characters right? (Please drill it to my head) I'm still thinking the old ways where we wait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back