• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Do it however you like my recommendation would be both at once, or split both work
Ruth needs this kind of mentality rubbed off on her. Also, asfkshdbdjkhsmk I just realized I will have to make separate posts for Ruth and Impmon. So would it count as double posting if separate or just one per person? I could post one post with both separately?

Alright lets see how things are looking currently.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Check

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
Check

Twist Twist
Check

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun
Check

Pumpkid Pumpkid
Check

................................................................................................
Anorgos Anorgos
I think you told me you should have one up in the next two days so I am not worried about you for now lol.

Matreania Matreania
I know you will be posting on Sunday most likely so thats okay.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Status report kind soul please x3.

galvanismgal galvanismgal
And you have kept me up to date so your good.
...............................................................................................
So Ill be posting Thursday next week because today and tomorrow I will be busy and I am suspecting I will be busy Wednesday.

Check

Check

Twist Twist
Check

Check

Pumpkid Pumpkid
Check

................................................................................................
Anorgos Anorgos
I think you told me you should have one up in the next two days so I am not worried about you for now lol.

Matreania Matreania

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

...............................................................................................
So Ill be posting Thursday next week because today and tomorrow I will be busy and I am suspecting I will be busy Wednesday.
Suffering from a cold but is recovering

So just as a heads up I will be posting on thursday so Everyone whos left has until than to post or you will be skipped.

1722832919701.png
I've been sick so pretend I posted this a few days ago.
Twist Twist since the next update is delayed until Thursday did you want to plan out more of the play by play for the card game? I don't know how vauge/specific you would want things. I only remember vague parts of the ordinal USA rules...

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream I've posted again just so things are in a better place for the update on Thursday. Let me know though if that's a problem.

Pumpkid Pumpkid If you want Ace and Ruth to have more of a chat along the way, let me know and I can edit things a bit. I'm all for it but didn't want you to feel pressured to get another response out considering the Thursday update.

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream I've posted again just so things are in a better place for the update on Thursday. Let me know though if that's a problem.

Pumpkid Pumpkid If you want Ace and Ruth to have more of a chat along the way, let me know and I can edit things a bit. I'm all for it but didn't want you to feel pressured to get another response out considering the Thursday update.
Since you guys are just chatting thats fine

View attachment 1177425
I've been sick so pretend I posted this a few days ago.
Twist Twist since the next update is delayed until Thursday did you want to plan out more of the play by play for the card game? I don't know how vauge/specific you would want things. I only remember vague parts of the ordinal USA rules...

I wouldn't worry bout it too much. Vague is fine. I'll mention Kimis signature moves and a bit of set up, nothing fancy.

I'm down for that. It would give then a chance to converse and maybe both of them ask questions since they do gotta address the elephant in the room that Alex is injured, Ruth is down and ignoring emotions, then the fact that their long time online friend are meeting for the first time.

Check

Check

Twist Twist
Check

Check

Pumpkid Pumpkid
Check

Anorgos Anorgos

Matreania Matreania

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Tbh, better to use discord or steam to get up with me, it was 100% by chance that I even seen this. RPN just isn't giving me alerts to lots of things the last couple weeks and idk why. But yes, I am here. I'm going to unwatch and rewatch it, plus clear my cookies.

Róisín is quickly becoming one of Arii's favorite people

It's not a high bar at this point but hey xD

Last edited:
So Matreania is asking for Sunday. So what I am going to do is have the post ready to go today, and the moment she drops it Sunday just edit in Salamon/Eliam interactions and post it than and there. Also from now on I am more so going to go with a new post speed mentality of just making sure their is at least a consistency of posts being made. Right now post consistency is actually pretty good so I don't see a reason to have a leash, and more so only check in one if people don't update me on lack of posts. And since this group is very good at communication I see no problems at this time.

As always you guys/gals/Arii are freaking awesome

So Matreania is asking for Sunday. So what I am going to do is have the post ready to go today, and the moment she drops it Sunday just edit in Salamon/Eliam interactions and post it than and there. Also from now on I am more so going to go with a new post speed mentality of just making sure their is at least a consistency of posts being made. Right now post consistency is actually pretty good so I don't see a reason to have a leash, and more so only check in one if people don't update me on lack of posts. And since this group is very good at communication I see no problems at this time.

As always you guys/gals/Arii are freaking awesome
This is OBJECTIVELY the FUNNIEST way anyone has ever referred to me, lol. Thank you for making me laugh so hard I coughed when I woke up xD

Aight Matreania got her post up today which means mine will be up tonight *Puts on snake eater bandana*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back