• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
For the first part its just how like characters were spaced in the rp/order of post events. For the second I forgot we talked about non-dating plot lines since thats what we have joked about more lately.

Ah I have to do that to make everything happening run smooth in reaction events based on when they would occur real time in the event. That way everything legit moving in function is present versus shot gun stitching it and than responding to it. Gm wise its easier to add things in or make them fluid to work with that way elements of plot or needed pieces can get placed in the right spots rather than be at the end creating potentially awkward or unnecessary additions.

.... I hope that makes senses...

I mean we will definitely have time for those hell a few could still trigger at this time.

Also I do want everyone to know the ideas you suggested for your characters i asked about in the start in dms I have those on a list so just cause I deleted those dms don't worry I have them, and I plan to make them happen. I just have to sprinkle them in when they work so don't worry they didn't get washed away.

Ah I have to do that to make everything happening run smooth in reaction events based on when they would occur real time in the event. That way everything legit moving in function is present versus shot gun stitching it and than responding to it. Gm wise its easier to add things in or make them fluid to work with that way elements of plot or needed pieces can get placed in the right spots rather than be at the end creating potentially awkward or unnecessary additions.

.... I hope that makes senses...

I mean we will definitely have time for those hell a few could still trigger at this time.

Also I do want everyone to know the ideas you suggested for your characters i asked about in the start in dms I have those on a list so just cause I deleted those dms don't worry I have them, and I plan to make them happen. I just have to sprinkle them in when they work so don't worry they didn't get washed away.
yeah that does make sense

If your about to do what I think your about to do arii is going to get a very ironic counter reaction

Just know if either of Arii's siblings were here this group would end up being under militaristic instruction, lmfao

Arii may be a survival/prepper nut but they don't have shit on their siblings

For a little more explanation, Arii's more of a nervous "if this happens I'll do this"

Their sister is more like "this is probably going to happen so I'll prepare for it as best I can" (even if the chances of that thing happening is low)

Their brother is a "this might happen so I'm going make sure it doesn't get near me" kinda person.

Their reactions upon finding Arii missing were "oh shit someone kidnapped my little sibling" and "oh shit they're dead" respectively

I give up trying to keep up with the ooc, though I do think its time for Ji-Su to shit talk Arii to a degree, and answer what all was asked of her.

Twist Twist if you want to stick in the side team 2 let me know if you would want to have our characters connect to play the tcg since you have been trying to have kimi do that lol.

Twist Twist if you want to stick in the side team 2 let me know if you would want to have our characters connect to play the tcg since you have been trying to have kimi do that lol.

So my current plan is to visit a cafe in the fort for information, challenge the patrons to a duel, get subsequently blown off, sit gloomily at a table to then be approached by Bushi Agumon. That is my current game plan. Think you'd want to get involved with that? Maybe Mei takes pity (HAH!) or follows Kimi inside and they try and bond over the card game after Kimi's investigation and before B-A's arrival?

So my current plan is to visit a cafe in the fort for information, challenge the patrons to a duel, get subsequently blown off, sit gloomily at a table to then be approached by Bushi Agumon. That is my current game plan. Think you'd want to get involved with that? Maybe Mei takes pity (HAH!) or follows Kimi inside and they try and bond over the card game after Kimi's investigation and before B-A's arrival?
My plan was Mei takes a bath with black gabumon and has some private convo with them before trying to find out info/pair up with the others. I will leave it up to you if they end up connecting before or after B-A's arrival or not since I don't know what you plan for that. I figure it will be like we both have our own posts then connect after that just to set our scenes up (idk if you would want to work it so we do a collab or multiple posts this round with azures permission or not since I do not know the specifics of what they have planned). Just let me know if you think its better we do our posts ->plan on interacting next post or if I should just do like one big suddenly im bathed and found Kimi post.

edit: Also dont worry about waiting for me if you decided you can just post and let me know your plan here. I can adapt to whatever your post is since I tend to be more free to post any day of the week and don't want to hold you up from something while we decided the details.

Also know I have thought a lot about kimi and Mei card game times so just know deep in your heart this will be a mess. B-A will just be like oh? a dark presence? and its Mei.

My plan was Mei takes a bath with black gabumon and has some private convo with them before trying to find out info/pair up with the others. I will leave it up to you if they end up connecting before or after B-A's arrival or not since I don't know what you plan for that. I figure it will be like we both have our own posts then connect after that just to set our scenes up (idk if you would want to work it so we do a collab or multiple posts this round with azures permission or not since I do not know the specifics of what they have planned). Just let me know if you think its better we do our posts ->plan on interacting next post or if I should just do like one big suddenly im bathed and found Kimi post.

edit: Also dont worry about waiting for me if you decided you can just post and let me know your plan here. I can adapt to whatever your post is since I tend to be more free to post any day of the week and don't want to hold you up from something while we decided the details.

I plan to make it a two parter at least. Kimi goes in with a smile and a dream (Post one) and then subsequently ends up sitting there with neither (Post 2). B-A will approach after as he heard someone was looking for a duel... Though to be honest, it depends on how short/ long the posts are could make it one possibly.... I'll try writing it up soon and we'll see but im happy for Mei to come in before Bushi Agumon appears, sit down, possibly play and BA approaches both of them.
Also know I have thought a lot about kimi and Mei card game times so just know deep in your heart this will be a mess. B-A will just be like oh? a dark presence? and its Mei.

digimon-shocked.gif

IF you want to collab thats fine as long as it can be up in a reasonable time, and you give a heads up if you need a little longer than Saturday. Since were in split scenarios I am okay with it as it wont slow down another group.

Arii over here like "oh when YOU GUYS want to go on a suicide mission (running directly toward danger with not even tge scraps of a plan) it's HEROIC and BRAVE. When I want to go on a suicide mission, it's STUPID and you HIT ME FOR IT"

IF you want to collab thats fine as long as it can be up in a reasonable time, and you give a heads up if you need a little longer than Saturday. Since were in split scenarios I am okay with it as it wont slow down another group.
I wouldn't plan it needing to be longer than saturday it would be more to just speed along the TCG play if we didn't super hand wave it.

Arii over here like "oh when YOU GUYS want to go on a suicide mission (running directly toward danger with not even tge scraps of a plan) it's HEROIC and BRAVE. When I want to go on a suicide mission, it's STUPID and you HIT ME FOR IT"
Lmfao this killed me and it 2am. Fucking goblin I swear is a ball of chaos

Raven: Ya but were not going on a suicide mission were going on a mission with every intent to come back, are going as a team, and you know whats that word.... LIVE.

Raven: Ya but were not going on a suicide mission were going on a mission with every intent to come back, are going as a team, and you know whats that word.... LIVE.
Ruth needs this kind of mentality rubbed off on her. Also, asfkshdbdjkhsmk I just realized I will have to make separate posts for Ruth and Impmon. So would it count as double posting if separate or just one per person? I could post one post with both separately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back