• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
At least you seem to have a few options. Cutemon's digivolution lines are almost non-existent. I had a choice between Unimon and Tyrannomon pretty much.
Yeah some of the lines are well..lines. at least we have the 1 exception/ can have more than one digimon sorta...its gonna be weird seeing people with like 3 digimon in their group and some folks with one lol

if we could skip an evolution i might extend one of Mei's lines if things go a certain way but I really hate both the in between evolution so just went not even for a moment u-u

Lol thanks! I have to work on the dog digimon to work on one day.

That's a big canvas! Ok so I am doing it right. Years of art and I still feel like I am a rookie. XD dude this art is freaking amazing. You can see the detail and time and effort you put into it. I get a little impatient so I stick with anime or cartoons. Maybe that's my fault. I feel rushed these days so maybe that's why. The winged man looks like a human version of Jet. Now I wonder...

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream this is strange but can we randomly have an episode where our digimon are human? Granted it would all be a dream and they were digimon the whole time. Plot twist! That sounds weird the more I think about it lol.

As for comics, I do feel you. My muse is fickle as well these days but I try to keep at it but then it dies and I try to poke it with a stick to activate it then I throw it back in the cage when it's drained until it rattles again.

Yes!!! Bigger is better! But if I recall Cerberumon is going to be huge for me but it seems we will have small environments so we might need to adjust
It seems weird to not see as many side little things on here as I did on devientart or tumblr since little side shoot (cannon or non-cannon) rps or drawings or just head cannons popped up a lot. The real question is if the humans turn into digimon. Mei just clocks everyones digi-sona like just as I thought.

oooh now I need to know what the cast would be as digimon

It seems weird to not see as many side little things on here as I did on devientart or tumblr since little side shoot (cannon or non-cannon) rps or drawings or just head cannons popped up a lot. The real question is if the humans turn into digimon. Mei just clocks everyones digi-sona like just as I thought.
Tbf they seem less prevalent here on RpN. It just doesn't lend itself well to branch-offs

Tbf they seem less prevalent here on RpN. It just doesn't lend itself well to branch-offs
True it is a forum not just dedicated to one thing. I guess if anyone wants to clown around let me know I wouldnt mind plotting some things to sneak in somehow or just go look at this lol

I have decided on what arii's evo line would be like if they were a digimon

1721447808614.jpeg
Petrimeramon
1721447832061.jpeg
Soundbirdmon
1721447842147.jpeg
Darklizardmon

Good lord. 73ft from nose-to-tail based on the wiki article for a F-111 (assuming F-111 because its usage matches Pteranomon's moveset)

XD OH GAWD LETS GO

Lol thanks! I have to work on the dog digimon to work on one day.

That's a big canvas! Ok so I am doing it right. Years of art and I still feel like I am a rookie. XD dude this art is freaking amazing. You can see the detail and time and effort you put into it. I get a little impatient so I stick with anime or cartoons. Maybe that's my fault. I feel rushed these days so maybe that's why. The winged man looks like a human version of Jet. Now I wonder...

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream this is strange but can we randomly have an episode where our digimon are human? Granted it would all be a dream and they were digimon the whole time. Plot twist! That sounds weird the more I think about it lol.

As for comics, I do feel you. My muse is fickle as well these days but I try to keep at it but then it dies and I try to poke it with a stick to activate it then I throw it back in the cage when it's drained until it rattles again.

Yes!!! Bigger is better! But if I recall Cerberumon is going to be huge for me but it seems we will have small environments so we might need to adjust

is it more strange I actually have that written down as a idea later....

You caught it! I reuse my "main" characters a lot because i have a handle on their personalities and I generally get better feedback from my rpers when I use them, since they're pretty consistent and generally I know where they're gonna go and how to write them. Jet and Arii are my main two since they go well as a pair for larger group interactions and splitting them up makes for a Pacific Ocean's worth of drama and other issues

LOL easy way to knock the gang's power down a little: tight spaces

Nice lol that means they have been tempered by the almight rp fire XD

Yeah some of the lines are well..lines. at least we have the 1 exception/ can have more than one digimon sorta...its gonna be weird seeing people with like 3 digimon in their group and some folks with one lol

Regardless minus Ariis all secondary digimon cant really reach the level of Bio Digimon strength.

if we could skip an evolution i might extend one of Mei's lines if things go a certain way but I really hate both the in between evolution so just went not even for a moment u-u

XD wtf

XD DEWIT

Groovy baby XD

Okay I hate to say this but my post is getting delayed something popped up this week on one of my other projects and I was hoping it would be a quick issue, and not devour my time. Yet it ended up just doing that. I do have half of it done so I could potential have it up tomorrow on my day off if I can catch my baby in process of taking a nap to get on my computer at home.

I apologize for these delays on my end, but thankfully we are in the better paced phase so as soon as i get this up we should be good, and that current problem should be handled.

Matreania Matreania ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Twist Twist Pumpkid Pumpkid galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Scatterbrain Scatterbrain RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Okay I hate to say this but my post is getting delayed something popped up this week on one of my other projects and I was hoping it would be a quick issue, and not devour my time. Yet it ended up just doing that. I do have half of it done so I could potential have it up tomorrow on my day off if I can catch my baby in process of taking a nap to get on my computer at home.

I apologize for these delays on my end, but thankfully we are in the better paced phase so as soon as i get this up we should be good, and that current problem should be handled.

Matreania Matreania ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Twist Twist Pumpkid Pumpkid galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Scatterbrain Scatterbrain RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
It's all good! Take care of yourself first. We will still be here

Don't worry about it RL takes priority so while its unfortunate we have been having consistent delays it happens sometimes. Luckily we at least have here to chat about things

Ok, take your time Issues will resolve themselves *Hides away back in computer room to work on a random Dracumon Art*

Hang On! I'm not one Mobile it's on my Tablet! Give me a minute. *grumbles in Engrish*
Lol take your time. Ohhhh I just realized Dracmon digivolves to Miotismon and Impmon to Wizardmon. Both of those meant to be friends like minor and master again. Oh and of course Gatomon lol

Lol take your time. Ohhhh I just realized Dracmon digivolves to Miotismon and Impmon to Wizardmon. Both of those meant to be friends like minor and master again. Oh and of course Gatomon lol
I only Gave Dracumon Myotismon because of the Dio Brando Vibes XD

Mei's line ended up being the bowmon line since I was avoiding anything used in the rp while also ignore some of the more closed lines (like the new digimon, the money digimon, and the chess digimon) she is the surprise dog with arii being the red herring.

So quick Update this will definitely be up tomorrow I have most of it finished right now I am going into more detail for two particular scenarios to flesh them out a bit more for to particular routes taken so they dont feel so short, and give the players more to work with (Aka I needed to make prominent NPCs lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back