• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thank you! I still say it's the beginning but definitely feel Impmon isn't one to contain his composure for too long since he himself is a tad bit childish or just an honest brute. I am excited for more angst with Impmon and Ruth to harden their bond. I was wondering if the digivice will work for him as a map without Ruth? 🤔 Also, we have numbers? What is Ruth? 9?

Indeed the beauty of the Bio-Digimon Partners is they are a part that their human half needs to start considering more of as part of their thought process, and Impmon being so reactive speaks volumes to Ruths reclusive life.

I had to compress her down and speed along some of the obnoxiousness so it will be interesting to see how everything pays off. I mean weaponizing vomit is par on course given things she has said but I'm keeping my cards closer to my chest for things now I think so I don't think i'll be saying much in ooc on it.

What arc? is there some straight person arc called a line planned? Just know whatever suffering she does will come back to haunt you.

Lol fair enough you'll get chances to slow it down and let it simmer proper I imagine x3.

-------------

Sorry! Not the best week with some jaw pain and work, but will get a post up by tomorrow! Loving the explosive and wild interactions from the posts, Róisín is going to have to start making baby harnesses and leads to keep everyone under control at this stage.

View attachment 1172676
*Róisín in the (near) future*

LMFAO GET TO WORK OLD LADY XD

😂 Dew it! I wanna see that shit. At least put one on Alex and Arii since they plan to escape

XD

I can say in regard to Ruth, Ji-Su is likely going to stir a little shit to the effect of "Oh? That so? Well, what would you rather do, stay here and feel sorry for yourself and stay here till you die? Go right ahead, I rather try and fail than to never try at all."

And NP Azure. Glad you liked it.

Nice lol, and your welcome.

That's a hell of an encouragement. She does need it but knowing Ruth like Death the kid and kick herself more when he grovels and calls himself garbage 💀 so in a way chose sorry for herself then goes and finds Impmon

Awe! That's freaking adorable! Please enjoy yourself and hope you have a blessed relationship forever. 💕

Will Ruth survive the symmetry puzzle we will find out next time on DIGIMON

congrats on your 5 year anniversary!

Thanks x3 it was really good.

uess it's time to write and edit a post!

DEW IT GET IN THE MECHA Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

LMAO Róisín introducing Arii because they forwent it is actually hilarious especially cause Arii's taller than her

XD

Arii is a small dog in all our hearts. Seems like some people have a height listed in apps and some do not but sad to hear Róisín can't just put something on the top shelf for time out.

KEK

Salmon be the true voice of a generation XD jk jk

I liked your post. Eliam being the quiet observer. Dude needs action and experience rather than thinking about it. Totally different. Hopefully heading out will help. Can't wait to see them at work 8D

Agreed it was a really good post x3.

Alright once Mirai-chan Mirai-chan posts Ill get my post onto the forge.

Indeed the beauty of the Bio-Digimon Partners is they are a part that their human half needs to start considering more of as part of their thought process, and Impmon being so reactive speaks volumes to Ruths reclusive life.

Lol fair enough you'll get chances to slow it down and let it simmer proper I imagine x3.

LMFAO GET TO WORK OLD LADY XD

XD

Nice lol, and your welcome.

Will Ruth survive the symmetry puzzle we will find out next time on DIGIMON

Thanks x3 it was really good.

DEW IT GET IN THE MECHA Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

XD

KEK

Salmon be the true voice of a generation XD jk jk

Agreed it was a really good post x3.

Alright once Mirai-chan Mirai-chan posts Ill get my post onto the forge.
WHY THE SHINJI REFERENCE???????

Since we are getting digivolutions soon(tm?) I was wondering if the scenes(?) in them would be closer to cannon or if we could put our own twist on them.

I think the process? I haven't seen every anime/game so I am not sure how they are normally handled other than the "magical girl transformation cut away"

Hey goobers quick question that totally at all is not related to the fact that I'm bored and want to draw.

Do your characters' digimon deviate at all from the card art? Like how I darkened Pteranomon X's palette for Jet?

I think the process? I haven't seen every anime/game so I am not sure how they are normally handled other than the "magical girl transformation cut away"

Honestly i see no problem with letting you guys have fun with it.

Hey goobers quick question that totally at all is not related to the fact that I'm bored and want to draw.

Do your characters' digimon deviate at all from the card art? Like how I darkened Pteranomon X's palette for Jet?
Wormmon is actually a bit more metallic shiny if that helps XD

I think some of the further evolution might just because I have slight beef with some of the design choices but not until after champion level.
Give impmon a fedora XD
Do NOT! If impmon mi'ladies someone we will have no choice but to approve of Ruth's actions so far.

Had to look through Pteranomon X's evos in case I wanted to draw any of them for a funny skit and I want to know how THIS
1721343252933.jpeg
turns into THESE

1721343277336.jpeg
1721343286701.jpeg
1721343294852.jpeg
1721343305249.jpeg
1721343313085.jpeg
1721343323058.jpeg
1721343333182.jpeg

The mainline evos make sense

wolf furry to wolf to werewolf to cyborg werewolf to cyborg wolf

dinosaur to big dinosaur to robot dinosaur to robot dinosaur furry

These make sense

but digimon

What is THIS

Give impmon a fedora XD
I think some of the further evolution might just because I have slight beef with some of the design choices but not until after champion level.

Do NOT! If impmon mi'ladies someone we will have no choice but to approve of Ruth's actions so far.
She's right. This man will be unstoppable and woo every digimon. He already has a cool temper and and a leather jacket

Dino can evolve to be lady I vote for it. They are beautiful on the inside after all

just know I have all the digi-ladys who could girl boss in my belt. If I didn't think we would be stuck with our rookies for longer Mei's digilines would all end in these ladies since it was more important for her to have a mammal/soft one.

TBH I think the funniest Pteranomon X evo possible would to be in one of the evo loops that can happen so it keeps evolving into itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back