• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh shit. Imagine all the blood just squinting everywhere while driving? Woo keep safe man. I'm sorry you gotta deal with that tho.

Forgot that Ariii reminds me of a poodle or chihuahua

Maybe! It depends on others really but that was for sure one of mine if no one interacts with her. She has to think about Impmon whether with someone or not.
oh I meant more for Mei running after impmon

Oh shit. Imagine all the blood just squinting everywhere while driving? Woo keep safe man. I'm sorry you gotta deal with that tho.
Not  driving, lol. Diving. Like scuba diving xD less dangerous but annoying mostly cause I'd have to get it refilled

So I started reading the posts while we wait on the other half and I got some words to say...:

Pumpkid Pumpkid I freaking love this post your beautifully setting up what Ruth's problems are in her argument with Impmon along with the road of her growth needed going forward. I love Impmon as well trying his best, but blowing a gasket when he definitely should since shes primarily judging him for being a virus alone(Go team virus XD). Impmon truly feels like the Ruths common sense/bravery which is why he conflicting so hard with her I feel, or better yet why she refuse to accept that is how she wants to act. Basically its done very well lol. The late night Impmon interactions were cute to. I also loved Ruths evaluation on everything. Great post, and I am excited to see where you go with splitting them up like this.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Awww look at Ace thinking about Cutemon like a sibling. I do also really like the building anxiety it hasn't been a full 24 hours and the concept of how much worse things are getting in his head is well built upon. Like every single thing is building up his dread very understandably. I have good feelings about his growth path as well needing to learn he doesn't have to play a upfront row to be impactful, and learning to lean on others for sure without believing its a insult to himself.

galvanismgal galvanismgal goddess I love the desire I have to just beat up Mei you have created XD. ALSO WTF WHY ARE WE WEAPONIZING VOMIT XD LMFAO. Also meis interpretation of what going on with Gabriel and Chel is fucking so hilariously off course, and I love it XD. Also jesus Raven would fight Mei if she heard that thought process XD "I KNOW WHOS GETTING THE OTHER SHOE NOW" XD. I think the thing i love about Mei is clearly they are a sub type of bad person in a unique way thats slowly coming to the reader, and eventually will come to the characters. Yet they are in fact not a bad person but a product of the life they came from. Its very open to how Mei can change and grow and thats what makes her a interesting read cause as of right now I don't know, but am excited to see where it goes. However out of everything: "Her servant had that wood smoke smell the gays went crazy over" this line immediately killed me XD. I now realize what arc mei is going to really suffer in XD.

Twist Twist the thought of Kimi teaching Tentomon a card game is hilariously adorable BEYOND MEASURE XD. I will say its interesting how Kimi has concern with Gabriel. I do like the encroaching over thinking going on how things don't completely add up for her she's definitely cooking a little XD. I am very curious to see where she pokes her head into on this matter. Go detective Cool Kid Kimi XD.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun to be expected good sir a very good opening line of interaction post I can feel Ji-su experience very matter of fact, and constant on keeping tabs on whats going on for informational us. Also the fact you have her as a gamer and reader of manwha weirdly gives her some edge here XD. I love the additions on the digivice concerns you added along with the deets she would be able to pick out(since you asked me lol) really helps me expand in the future for lore building with her help.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon So now the titles green XD. Again all of you peeps are really playing well to the horror/survival edge of this rps genre. I am excited how its very clear in every characters head "Well this is hell" so funny thing Arii points out is you gotta remember the numbers given to you by gabriel were of the human head count not including the digimon(So ya times to the number i had gabriel give) so its actual a rather well sized group. Also I am happy Arii is curious onto why they have a resource issue as I wanted to paint that as a element for future concerns. Wo-dream I love it XD. I love that Arii mind set is adjusting to think on the at hand situation finally pulling a bit away from the overwhelming nature of it all that struck them the day prior hopefully they will be able to keep that train moving for a bit. I love take charge arii by the way.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon So now the titles green XD. Again all of you peeps are really playing well to the horror/survival edge of this rps genre. I am excited how its very clear in every characters head "Well this is hell" so funny thing Arii points out is you gotta remember the numbers given to you by gabriel were of the human head count not including the digimon(So ya times to the number i had gabriel give) so its actual a rather well sized group. Also I am happy Arii is curious onto why they have a resource issue as I wanted to paint that as a element for future concerns. Wo-dream I love it XD. I love that Arii mind set is adjusting to think on the at hand situation finally pulling a bit away from the overwhelming nature of it all that struck them the day prior hopefully they will be able to keep that train moving for a bit. I love take charge arii by the way.
I'm ngl, lol, you actually played right into the little fear trap I set up for Arii "a desperate human is scarier than any animal" and you've given me a really good direction to go with them, so ty for that <3

They're still overwhelmed and teetering on the edge of sanity, but now it's the people they're afraid of the most and to keep the peace they gotta act like they're keeping it together xD

I'm ngl, lol, you actually played right into the little fear trap I set up for Arii "a desperate human is scarier than any animal" and you've given me a really good direction to go with them, so ty for that <3

They're still overwhelmed and teetering on the edge of sanity, but now it's the people they're afraid of the most and to keep the peace they gotta act like they're keeping it together xD
I feel complimented and attacked XD. Yet your welcome all the same XD.

I do like that and I cant wait to see where you go with that XD.

So I'm gonna have to ask my sibling to use the livingroom computer when they have the chance

So I started reading the posts while we wait on the other half and I got some words to say...:

Pumpkid Pumpkid I freaking love this post your beautifully setting up what Ruth's problems are in her argument with Impmon along with the road of her growth needed going forward. I love Impmon as well trying his best, but blowing a gasket when he definitely should since shes primarily judging him for being a virus alone(Go team virus XD). Impmon truly feels like the Ruths common sense/bravery which is why he conflicting so hard with her I feel, or better yet why she refuse to accept that is how she wants to act. Basically its done very well lol. The late night Impmon interactions were cute to. I also loved Ruths evaluation on everything. Great post, and I am excited to see where you go with splitting them up like this.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Awww look at Ace thinking about Cutemon like a sibling. I do also really like the building anxiety it hasn't been a full 24 hours and the concept of how much worse things are getting in his head is well built upon. Like every single thing is building up his dread very understandably. I have good feelings about his growth path as well needing to learn he doesn't have to play a upfront row to be impactful, and learning to lean on others for sure without believing its a insult to himself.

galvanismgal galvanismgal goddess I love the desire I have to just beat up Mei you have created XD. ALSO WTF WHY ARE WE WEAPONIZING VOMIT XD LMFAO. Also meis interpretation of what going on with Gabriel and Chel is fucking so hilariously off course, and I love it XD. Also jesus Raven would fight Mei if she heard that thought process XD "I KNOW WHOS GETTING THE OTHER SHOE NOW" XD. I think the thing i love about Mei is clearly they are a sub type of bad person in a unique way thats slowly coming to the reader, and eventually will come to the characters. Yet they are in fact not a bad person but a product of the life they came from. Its very open to how Mei can change and grow and thats what makes her a interesting read cause as of right now I don't know, but am excited to see where it goes. However out of everything: "Her servant had that wood smoke smell the gays went crazy over" this line immediately killed me XD. I now realize what arc mei is going to really suffer in XD.

Twist Twist the thought of Kimi teaching Tentomon a card game is hilariously adorable BEYOND MEASURE XD. I will say its interesting how Kimi has concern with Gabriel. I do like the encroaching over thinking going on how things don't completely add up for her she's definitely cooking a little XD. I am very curious to see where she pokes her head into on this matter. Go detective Cool Kid Kimi XD.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun to be expected good sir a very good opening line of interaction post I can feel Ji-su experience very matter of fact, and constant on keeping tabs on whats going on for informational us. Also the fact you have her as a gamer and reader of manwha weirdly gives her some edge here XD. I love the additions on the digivice concerns you added along with the deets she would be able to pick out(since you asked me lol) really helps me expand in the future for lore building with her help.

Thank you! I still say it's the beginning but definitely feel Impmon isn't one to contain his composure for too long since he himself is a tad bit childish or just an honest brute. I am excited for more angst with Impmon and Ruth to harden their bond. I was wondering if the digivice will work for him as a map without Ruth? 🤔 Also, we have numbers? What is Ruth? 9?

Thank you! I still say it's the beginning but definitely feel Impmon isn't one to contain his composure for too long since he himself is a tad bit childish or just an honest brute. I am excited for more angst with Impmon and Ruth to harden their bond. I was wondering if the digivice will work for him as a map without Ruth? 🤔 Also, we have numbers? What is Ruth? 9?
Arii only numbered the new ones because they don't have nicknames yet and they don't actually like using people's names unless they're... reasonably friendly (ie: Ruth doesn't get a nickname because she's kinda just Ruth at this point and Arii can't reasonably condense her down into a nickname)

Arii only numbered the new ones because they don't have nicknames yet and they don't actually like using people's names unless they're... reasonably friendly (ie: Ruth doesn't get a nickname because she's kinda just Ruth at this point and Arii can't reasonably condense her down into a nickname)
Ohhh ok

Mhmm sure that's why Ruth doesn't have a nickname xD definitely has nothing to do with favoritism. But on the real Ruth is already a mess for the moment hahaha

I had to compress her down and speed along some of the obnoxiousness so it will be interesting to see how everything pays off. I mean weaponizing vomit is par on course given things she has said but I'm keeping my cards closer to my chest for things now I think so I don't think i'll be saying much in ooc on it.

What arc? is there some straight person arc called a line planned? Just know whatever suffering she does will come back to haunt you.

-------------
Anorgos Anorgos Mirai-chan Mirai-chan : I know Matreania Matreania will get her post up this weekend but how are you two looking so far.

Sorry! Not the best week with some jaw pain and work, but will get a post up by tomorrow! Loving the explosive and wild interactions from the posts, Róisín is going to have to start making baby harnesses and leads to keep everyone under control at this stage.

995c921e3c34da77ded27688a3e36a53.jpg
*Róisín in the (near) future*

-------------

Sorry! Not the best week with some jaw pain and work, but will get a post up by tomorrow! Loving the explosive and wild interactions from the posts, Róisín is going to have to start making baby harnesses and leads to keep everyone under control at this stage.

View attachment 1172676
*Róisín in the (near) future*
😂 Dew it! I wanna see that shit. At least put one on Alex and Arii since they plan to escape

I can say in regard to Ruth, Ji-Su is likely going to stir a little shit to the effect of "Oh? That so? Well, what would you rather do, stay here and feel sorry for yourself and stay here till you die? Go right ahead, I rather try and fail than to never try at all."

And NP Azure. Glad you liked it.

Hey just a quickie hello to you guys if need me I'll be celebrating my 5 year anniversary with my wife for the next two days so I might not be able to respond until Sunday wish you all well and be safe.

Also again you guys are a beautifully hilarious bunch x3. I will respond to everything here Sunday.

I can say in regard to Ruth, Ji-Su is likely going to stir a little shit to the effect of "Oh? That so? Well, what would you rather do, stay here and feel sorry for yourself and stay here till you die? Go right ahead, I rather try and fail than to never try at all."

And NP Azure. Glad you liked it.
That's a hell of an encouragement. She does need it but knowing Ruth like Death the kid and kick herself more when he grovels and calls himself garbage 💀 so in a way chose sorry for herself then goes and finds Impmon
Hey just a quickie hello to you guys if need me I'll be celebrating my 5 year anniversary with my wife for the next two days so I might not be able to respond until Sunday wish you all well and be safe.

Also again you guys are a beautifully hilarious bunch x3. I will respond to everything here Sunday.
Awe! That's freaking adorable! Please enjoy yourself and hope you have a blessed relationship forever. 💕

LMAO Róisín introducing Arii because they forwent it is actually hilarious especially cause Arii's taller than her

LMAO Róisín introducing Arii because they forwent it is actually hilarious especially cause Arii's taller than her
Arii is a small dog in all our hearts. Seems like some people have a height listed in apps and some do not but sad to hear Róisín can't just put something on the top shelf for time out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back