• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
PRETTY MUCH

They're not even actively suicidal rn they're just. Like an ant
Sorry buddy can't let you die xD Ruth owes Arii. Once that is done they can. What I do translate from this is they give me rabbit vibes where they are just waiting to be taken. Can't wait to smack some sense cause it seems he lost his damn mind.

I am curious if they will venture out to save people from dying

Sorry buddy can't let you die xD Ruth owes Arii. Once that is done they can. What I do translate from this is they give me rabbit vibes where they are just waiting to be taken. Can't wait to smack some sense cause it seems he lost his damn mind.

I am curious if they will venture out to save people from dying
Nah, they're just like. Not useful to the colony rn? Then the best thing they can do is stop taking up resources

It's just occured to me that if any digimon had guns that they could pass over to Arii it would be so over. Everything they decided to shoot (not people; gun safety is too ingrained in them to shoot people) would just be dead on the spot

Hilariously the guns are leveled in power to their stats so even than the gun ariu could steal would only hurt rookies xD

WE BOTH READ CHEL KISSING LEO! but still this is all joking for the sake of joking so feel free to like or do w/e

XD

πŸ‘€ Azurian!!! What are you doing? Giving me hope xD No! Bad! Trying to advertise Gabriel for Ruth

Always for comedy girl 😎 Now I feel bad for Leo being apart from Chel.

*Note to self done give Arii any weapon* at that point Arii reeks of AMERICA

XD Ruth needs hopes though I thought xD

we do have one now so I was going to have mei go? how does this work since she has a similar mindset lol

XD

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream I know you mentioned two new digimon would appear this chapter. And i was planning on Kimi exploring the colony to find a guide....

Yaaaa give me a minute on that

My current turn plan is to enter a bar or, more fittingly, a cafe challenging digimon and Fallers alike to card games for information....

I was thinking of something similar in the terms of gather info/status of things but knowing Kimi and Mei they would be fishing for different info/have different goals with it. I've been trying to decided if I want to throw my hat into the ruth drama or not.

I'm going to probably have Ace wander around the camp for a clinic or some such hoping to find a doctor or some other medical professional.

Post up. Just wish I could of thrown in a mention of Ruth and Impmon somewhere :-_-lines:.
Awe it's fine. Alex is Preoccupied with something else and there is plenty of time for that :D I do feel bad the big guy is stressing himself out to find a way to heal himself. He really do be trying. The question is will he survive. I hope so 😭 poor dude

Okay my current thought for possible Arii situation is keeping to the village for the most part and leaving last-minute just after Raven and trailing behind the group

Mei post!!! Lol I forgot about that. Arii is a chihuahua and Salamon is the closest xD galvanismgal galvanismgal but surprisingly she would not seek comfort from Arii she doesn't like to ask for help 😌 stubborn goblin.

Okay my current thought for possible Arii situation is keeping to the village for the most part and leaving last-minute just after Raven and trailing behind the group
Oooo noice! Sounds like a good plan. Was thinking the same for Ruth but idk rn...mainly to retrieve Impmon

Mei post!!! Lol I forgot about that. Arii is a chihuahua and Salamon is the closest xD galvanismgal galvanismgal but surprisingly she would not seek comfort from Arii she doesn't like to ask for help 😌 stubborn goblin.

Oooo noice! Sounds like a good plan. Was thinking the same for Ruth but idk rn...mainly to retrieve Impmon
If you want, Arii can maybe try dragging Ruth out there xD

"Believe it or not, but that little goblin is your best chance of survival, and I'm β€Šnot letting you waste it"

That and I think Arii relates to impmon at least a little

If you want, Arii can maybe try dragging Ruth out there xD

"Believe it or not, but that little goblin is your best chance of survival, and I'm β€Šnot letting you waste it"

That and I think Arii relates to impmon at least a little
I'm all open for anyone wanting to drag her 8D she would just pace and search the parameter or meet other residents to calm herself while also beating herself up.

Awe! Hahaha those two would be good friends eventually. Gives it a good reason why Impmon eventually gets attached to Arii as if it's his partner too. Like Gabumon with T.K. from adventure even though he had patamon but he wouldn't digivolve much. I could be wrong.

Does Arii like pranks?

I'm all open for anyone wanting to drag her 8D she would just pace and search the parameter or meet other residents to calm herself while also beating herself up.

Awe! Hahaha those two would be good friends eventually. Gives it a good reason why Impmon eventually gets attached to Arii as if it's his partner too. Like Gabumon with T.K. from adventure even though he had patamon but he wouldn't digivolve much. I could be wrong.

Does Arii like pranks?
Arii β€Šloves pranks. Mostly silly harmless ones like confusing the crap outta people or setting sound traps

I think right now Arii's opinion of Impmon and Ruth's dynamic is that they think it's a little unfair. Like Impmon is trying damn hard to be a good partner and Ruth isn't responding to it and I think Arii kinda sees their attempts to help the group not die in the same light (even if their efforts are. So much worse)

Arii β€Šloves pranks. Mostly silly harmless ones like confusing the crap outta people or setting sound traps

I think right now Arii's opinion of Impmon and Ruth's dynamic is that they think it's a little unfair. Like Impmon is trying damn hard to be a good partner and Ruth isn't responding to it and I think Arii kinda sees their attempts to help the group not die in the same light (even if their efforts are. So much worse)
Good cause Impmon will at some point do it so he will ask Arii if they want to join

That's actually on point. Impmon doesn't understand and Ruth is being stubborn who is still in denial while trying to find some piece of mind in this whole ordeal so she's battling her own mind atm but she does feel incredibly guilty for judging a digimon based on aesthetics instead of seeing that Impmon is a digimon that actually walks talks and likes her just like everyone else. He's not a thing he's real.

Oof for me it was no biggy I could be wrong. Sorry about that.

Also, maybe I'm wrong but wasn't there an episode where there were cabbages that they roasted and tasted like different stuff like soup, meat and dumplings?
The procedure itself is fine, but the sensitivity and anxiety afterwards just sucks. We also had to tell the dentist that I dive because if there's an air bubble under the filling sometimes they can pop off so we had to tell them to pack it extra tight

Forgot about what? but while Mei is good at picking up on things her logic can't always be correct so most of her actions are warped by her egoism.

If thats what you two are planning I wonder if I should switch up my post then and just stick straight with the village since I'm not sure how fast things will be progressing for everyone.

The procedure itself is fine, but the sensitivity and anxiety afterwards just sucks. We also had to tell the dentist that I dive because if there's an air bubble under the filling sometimes they can pop off so we had to tell them to pack it extra tight
Oh shit. Imagine all the blood just squinting everywhere while driving? Woo keep safe man. I'm sorry you gotta deal with that tho.

Forgot about what? but while Mei is good at picking up on things her logic can't always be correct so most of her actions are warped by her egoism.

If thats what you two are planning I wonder if I should switch up my post then and just stick straight with the village since I'm not sure how fast things will be progressing for everyone.
Forgot that Ariii reminds me of a poodle or chihuahua

Maybe! It depends on others really but that was for sure one of mine if no one interacts with her. She has to think about Impmon whether with someone or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back