• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I keep reading CPS as in Child protective services xD my brain thought that CPS made an art program.
Sai 1 has transparency. What version is yours on?

Yeah, I was debating CSP after I got a compatible tablet but they tried to pull a photoshop and I kinda lost confidence in their business practices so I avoid it, now, lmao. I just gotta figure out how to manipulate SAI2's brush physics and I'll be golden
There is a paint tool Sai 2? I would love to use it. A lot of people use procreate or Clip studio paint. Ohhh that's what CSp Stands for

I keep reading CPS as in Child protective services xD my brain thought that CPS made an art program.

There is a paint tool Sai 2? I would love to use it. A lot of people use procreate or Clip studio paint. Ohhh that's what CSp Stands for
Same the dangers of the program being named like that lol

Digital? Yes a often do comics for fun but never post. I love to do comics that's how I learned to draw. I have like 50 pages front to back of a romance comic I did with my cousin. And like 15 pages of another comic in a notepad.

I keep thinking about redrawing them since it's been 10 years since I made them
Gimme

Yeah, if you have the license for 1, you should be able to use 2, too

Brute forcing romance how truly evil mei is xD jk jk
its not even related to having a romance lol they purely exists to prevent them/be funny. Mei is un-romanceable and I don't see that changing so far. If mei was going to brute force romance you know her relationship chart would be homestuck levels of wild and she would be ohohoho and ara~ left and right like ooohhhh nooo this person seems distressed and due to very convoluted reasons you are the only one who should talk to them.

its not even related to having a romance lol they purely exists to prevent them/be funny. Mei is un-romanceable and I don't see that changing so far. If mei was going to brute force romance you know her relationship chart would be homestuck levels of wild and she would be ohohoho and ara~ left and right like ooohhhh nooo this person seems distressed and due to very convoluted reasons you are the only one who should talk to them.
Lmfao is it horrible that totally seems like someone she would do

Isn't Mei engaged? I mean Azurian Dream Azurian Dream over here is like "Mr. Steal yo girl" πŸ˜‚

One is hetero the other is gay adult rated smut comic πŸ‘€ I think I have the first page at least. Lemme see. There is a before and after:
This is called Puppy Love. This is the boys love one.

LMFAO I FORGOT ABOUT THAT MEI IS ENGAGED HAHAHAHA.

XD you know what Pumpkid Pumpkid I might have to pass now jk jk the arts really cool I just love supporting artsy peeps like you and scathe. I always wanted to be able to draw but unfortunately I got locked out of that skill. So I make it my goal to love Good artists works like you two x3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back