• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay peeps its official we are finally where I want us to be in the rp. So with that I did say I would explain myself. Do to Hikaru, and Danny I need to make some adjustments to exit stage left along with also a way to add the other two in without eating to much scenery. Originally I was going to allow time for the snake ride to be rped out, and for the fort to be explored right at the introduction of it.

However If I did that and than did introductions and removals I realized this part would take a very much longer time to get things to where the story really kicks off and I honestly felt like I have dragged you through enough locked in scenes at this point. So while I apologize for locking you from immediate exploration and interaction time please understand it was to avoid locking you in more scenes of what you might not be able to respond to with your characters fluidly.

WITH THAT SAID THOUGH AHEM. I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE STATUS WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IF WE HADN'T BEEN DELAYED BY ME NEEDING TO STAGE LEFT SOME PEEPS(The additions wouldn't have changed anything so dont worry Matreania Matreania RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun this was no where near a problem you caused just the exits) WE ARE OFFICALLY IN OPEN WORLD TERRITORY

That's right you are now fully allowed to go where, and how you want in the story. Basically how things will work going forward is I will have a main scenario and side scenarios at all times available. So say you dont want to go with raven, and instead explore GO FOR IT I HAVE THINGS YOU CAN RUN INTO SUCKERS, just want to character interact? GO FOR IT I HAVE THINGS YOU CAN DO.

WANT TO SPLIT UP? BRING IT ON MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So that the gist if you want to stick with main scenario basically go where Raven goes her plot line is main plot directed as my guiding tool. Yes she will jump into secondary scenarios if peeps want her to those so dm at any time if you want to bond with her outside main plot. If that is the case I will have Npc that temporarily fills her main plot guiding role.

Other things to address going forward there will be no more lock scenes accept for when we get to Critical plot points to which you will be given a advanced warning on.

As of right now you can official direct your character however you want and I will respond, and act accordingly to give you content. I apologize for the mud you had to trudge through to get to this point but now were here, so officially welcome and thank you for being patient for:

The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale

Alright you are official past the prologue and into the main story I wish you all luck in surviving and enjoy this tale I weave for you(ALL VILLAINS HAVE BEEN OFFICALLY PLANNED OUT TO OH ARE YOU IN FOR SOME GROUP AND SOLO ANTAGONISTS FOR YOUR CHARACTERS AND AS A GROUP)

Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Mirai-chan Mirai-chan RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

Also give me a minute i posted this in excitement without posting the actual rp post XD

Also given that there is quite a bit to respond to everyone its okay to take your time or skip things if you need to do not feel required to respond to everything.

Also I'll be waiting a little bit for other ppl to get their posts in before I start again, because I had two posts in a row a minute ago and I feel bad xD

Okay peeps its official we are finally where I want us to be in the rp. So with that I did say I would explain myself. Do to Hikaru, and Danny I need to make some adjustments to exit stage left along with also a way to add the other two in without eating to much scenery. Originally I was going to allow time for the snake ride to be rped out, and for the fort to be explored right at the introduction of it.

However If I did that and than did introductions and removals I realized this part would take a very much longer time to get things to where the story really kicks off and I honestly felt like I have dragged you through enough locked in scenes at this point. So while I apologize for locking you from immediate exploration and interaction time please understand it was to avoid locking you in more scenes of what you might not be able to respond to with your characters fluidly.

WITH THAT SAID THOUGH AHEM. I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE STATUS WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IF WE HADN'T BEEN DELAYED BY ME NEEDING TO STAGE LEFT SOME PEEPS(The additions wouldn't have changed anything so dont worry Matreania Matreania RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun this was no where near a problem you caused just the exits) WE ARE OFFICALLY IN OPEN WORLD TERRITORY

That's right you are now fully allowed to go where, and how you want in the story. Basically how things will work going forward is I will have a main scenario and side scenarios at all times available. So say you dont want to go with raven, and instead explore GO FOR IT I HAVE THINGS YOU CAN RUN INTO SUCKERS, just want to character interact? GO FOR IT I HAVE THINGS YOU CAN DO.

WANT TO SPLIT UP? BRING IT ON MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So that the gist if you want to stick with main scenario basically go where Raven goes her plot line is main plot directed as my guiding tool. Yes she will jump into secondary scenarios if peeps want her to those so dm at any time if you want to bond with her outside main plot. If that is the case I will have Npc that temporarily fills her main plot guiding role.

Other things to address going forward there will be no more lock scenes accept for when we get to Critical plot points to which you will be given a advanced warning on.

As of right now you can official direct your character however you want and I will respond, and act accordingly to give you content. I apologize for the mud you had to trudge through to get to this point but now were here, so officially welcome and thank you for being patient for:

The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale

Alright you are official past the prologue and into the main story I wish you all luck in surviving and enjoy this tale I weave for you(ALL VILLAINS HAVE BEEN OFFICALLY PLANNED OUT TO OH ARE YOU IN FOR SOME GROUP AND SOLO ANTAGONISTS FOR YOUR CHARACTERS AND AS A GROUP)

Anorgos Anorgos Matreania Matreania Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Mirai-chan Mirai-chan RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun
Wooo! Thank you for thr long post!
Ohohohohoho Arii's gonna hate this whole situation

Also Pumpkid Pumpkid you still need a rundown of what's went on, or are you reading the ic?
I'll read and see where I left off. Imma make a massive post to catch up on. Also time for Arii & Ruth duo team 😎 and Hot topic

sometimes it cant be avoided but I understand the desire to wait a bit as well. Hows art fighting going tbh?
I basically just started 'cause last weekend was filled with diving, this week has been 4th chaos, and I had a dentist appointment, but I managed 2 yesterday!

forgetfulmellon -- lucky.png

stargazerkittycat -- bambi.png

(Filenames have the character's owner and the character name in them)

I basically just started 'cause last weekend was filled with diving, this week has been 4th chaos, and I had a dentist appointment, but I managed 2 yesterday!

View attachment 1171674

View attachment 1171675

(Filenames have the character's owner and the character name in them)
fun! You've been quite busy with things in Rl it seems so I'm glad your finding time to do it since you seemed to be looking forward to it. What team are you on seafoam or stardust?

fun! You've been quite busy with things in Rl it seems so I'm glad your finding time to do it since you seemed to be looking forward to it. What team are you on seafoam or stardust?
Yeah, lol, gotta catch up on things I didn't do while away for uni. I'm on seafoam!

Dude this is freaking amazing! You drew this? You used airbrush for the second?
Yeah, I did both yesterday 'cause I was a little crunched on time.

I don't really use my airbrush very much, actually. Mostly just normal round brush, blur, and eraser and that's kinda it aside from the occasional help from the paint bucket

Yeah, I did both yesterday 'cause I was a little crunched on time.

I don't really use my airbrush very much, actually. Mostly just normal round brush, blur, and eraser and that's kinda it aside from the occasional help from the paint bucket
Airbrush gives the same effect and adjusting its settings might help like lowering the opacity for a lighter color. If you want blending, imo anyways. This is still incredibly awesome. It gives me webtoon comic vibes. Would definitely like to see that.

I've been wanting to redraw my old comic to see the difference and add color and change the proportions now that ai have experience.

t_ntpg6_by_terrylop31_d9rtu9t-414w-2x.jpg

Airbrush gives the same effect and adjusting its settings might help like lowering the opacity for a lighter color. If you want blending, imo anyways. This is still incredibly awesome. It gives me webtoon comic vibes. Would definitely like to see that.

I've been wanting to redraw my old comic to see the difference and add color and change the proportions now that ai have experience.

I would wither and die drawing comics xD you are stronger than me

SAI's airbrush can be kinda twitchy when you use it, so I don't tend to unless for specific things (for shading, I use round brush then go back and blur appropriately), and while I could have just gausian-blurred the foreground I was too lazy

redrawing things is a fast way to see the progress youve made since then.

Also we are both on seafoam then but I'm more lurking cause the site is....slow and lending support to a friend I convinced to join this year.

u-u Sai is so nice until it isnt. I use that, CSP, and photoshop now because why would a single good program exist for everything I need lol

u-u Sai is so nice until it isnt. I use that, CSP, and photoshop now because why would a single good program exist for everything I need lol
LMAO I feel that. SAI 2's better, and I like it, but I'd prob pay another 50 just to have CSP's brush physics (though with what CSP tried to pull in 2022 with the subscription thing, I opted not to) and photoshop is. Expensive

IDK where you live but CSP goes on good sales pretty often. I have the CSP version 1 but I got it for 20 dollars (before the 2022 nonsense). I think you can get the latest for 30 (it only adds a couple features tho) for like you own this non subscription. I only have SAI 1 that I modded to have transparency but sai 2 sounds nice. A lot of free photoshop clones exist but I just use like...photoshop 6 from back in the old day lol! its just do some text things CSP doesnt have

IDK where you live but CSP goes on good sales pretty often. I have the CSP version 1 but I got it for 20 dollars (before the 2022 nonsense). I think you can get the latest for 30 (it only adds a couple features tho) for like you own this non subscription. I only have SAI 1 that I modded to have transparency but sai 2 sounds nice. A lot of free photoshop clones exist but I just use like...photoshop 6 from back in the old day lol! its just do some text things CSP doesnt have
Sai 1 has transparency. What version is yours on?

Yeah, I was debating CSP after I got a compatible tablet but they tried to pull a photoshop and I kinda lost confidence in their business practices so I avoid it, now, lmao. I just gotta figure out how to manipulate SAI2's brush physics and I'll be golden

I'll need to check once I boot up my old computer but I guess I never really thought to check it I just modded some files to try and make it work better on my old laptop so I turned off auto update. I've debated getting Sai 2 just to have the new version since I do like doing pixal art in it.

edit: looks like I am on v1.1. Ah it seems transparency was added in 1.0.4. so i must be remembering the unzip and add method used to keep some custom brush and other settings.

Last edited:

Oh my gawd that's awesome you wrote a comic???

*Reads ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon & galvanismgal galvanismgal conversation immediately breaks brain*

Oh my gawd that's awesome you wrote a comic???

*Reads ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon & galvanismgal galvanismgal conversation immediately breaks brain*
Digital? Yes a often do comics for fun but never post. I love to do comics that's how I learned to draw. I have like 50 pages front to back of a romance comic I did with my cousin. And like 15 pages of another comic in a notepad.

I keep thinking about redrawing them since it's been 10 years since I made them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back