• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
LMFAO I FORGOT ABOUT THAT MEI IS ENGAGED HAHAHAHA.

XD you know what Pumpkid Pumpkid I might have to pass now jk jk the arts really cool I just love supporting artsy peeps like you and scathe. I always wanted to be able to draw but unfortunately I got locked out of that skill. So I make it my goal to love Good artists works like you two x3.
Awe you can do it! It's never too late to learn honestly and it does take years but you can always use bases to help practice or do it frome scratch.

Also finally caught up @.@ My god Gabriel the blonde? (My weakness)❤️❤️💕 Ahem!

Awe you can do it! It's never too late to learn honestly and it does take years but you can always use bases to help practice or do it frome scratch.

No!!!! how very un-hot topic of you!

LMFAO I FORGOT ABOUT THAT MEI IS ENGAGED HAHAHAHA.

XD you know what Pumpkid Pumpkid I might have to pass now jk jk the arts really cool I just love supporting artsy peeps like you and scathe. I always wanted to be able to draw but unfortunately I got locked out of that skill. So I make it my goal to love Good artists works like you two x3.
that probably would have made it even funnier. luckily no one in cannon knows so it still can be semi-funny (but also it technically isnt the reason she is un-romananceable).

Awe I appreciate that x3 unfortunately I have wrist issues and I tried for years to draw but I can't draw people just abstract objects

One sec I'll hunt one down.

LMFAO Note to self be cautious if Ruth corners Gabriel xD.

No!!!! how very un-hot topic of you!

XD lmfao after she squared her azure fears she developed pump fears xD

your right but im squinting at you
Oh don't worry Ruth's eyes are on the prize. What that means idk. XD
Awe I appreciate that x3 unfortunately I have wrist issues and I tried for years to draw but I can't draw people just abstract objects

One sec I'll hunt one down.

LMFAO Note to self be cautious if Ruth corners Gabriel xD.

XD lmfao after she squared her azure fears she developed pump fears xD
Be cautious if Impmon corners Palmon cause he wants to fight her but Ruth is not a good partner rn.

Also it's not like she will barge into Gabriel's office all the time kick her feet and just be like "whatcha doin~?" She is too timid for that. She would run away.

I'm sorry about your wrists tho. I have thought about drawing too often without warm ups that might lead to me not being able to draw anymore so I try to be careful

Be cautious if Impmon corners Palmon cause he wants to fight her but Ruth is not a good partner rn.

Also it's not like she will barge into Gabriel's office all the time kick her feet and just be like "whatcha doin~?" She is too timid for that. She would run away.
all right but the minute I hear careless whisper it better be the kazoo version

I'm sorry about your wrists tho. I have thought about drawing too often without warm ups that might lead to me not being able to draw anymore so I try to be careful

Honestly I would pay money to see impmon interact with Palmon. Hell I would pay money to see Mei interact with palmon.

Eventually you will learn why we no mess with plant xD.

It's just occured to me that if any digimon had guns that they could pass over to Arii it would be so over. Everything they decided to shoot (not people; gun safety is too ingrained in them to shoot people) would just be dead on the spot

The dude is 50 years old I don't think anything will happen. Besides, Arii is a handful patient to take care of 😂
WE BOTH READ CHEL KISSING LEO! but still this is all joking for the sake of joking so feel free to like or do w/e

Honestly I would pay money to see impmon interact with Palmon. Hell I would pay money to see Mei interact with palmon.

Eventually you will learn why we no mess with plant xD.
Ooo!!! That's cool! It gives me tribal vibes. I can see it as a symbol for a clan.

Same! Honestly Mei and Palmon but even better because Gabriel is a business man, Mei and Gabriel on the same damn wavelength. I can imagine the conversation:

Mei: Fetch

Gabriel: you ate girl

The group: what is this conversation?

Mei: You wouldn't get it. You're poor.

Actually Gabriel is in his twenties
👀 Azurian!!! What are you doing? Giving me hope xD No! Bad! Trying to advertise Gabriel for Ruth
WE BOTH READ CHEL KISSING LEO! but still this is all joking for the sake of joking so feel free to like or do w/e
Always for comedy girl 😎 Now I feel bad for Leo being apart from Chel.
It's just occured to me that if any digimon had guns that they could pass over to Arii it would be so over. Everything they decided to shoot (not people; gun safety is too ingrained in them to shoot people) would just be dead on the spot
*Note to self done give Arii any weapon* at that point Arii reeks of AMERICA

Ooo!!! That's cool! It gives me tribal vibes. I can see it as a symbol for a clan.

Same! Honestly Mei and Palmon but even better because Gabriel is a business man, Mei and Gabriel on the same damn wavelength. I can imagine the conversation:

Mei: Fetch

Gabriel: you ate girl

The group: what is this conversation?

Mei: You wouldn't get it. You're poor.

👀 Azurian!!! What are you doing? Giving me hope xD No! Bad! Trying to advertise Gabriel for Ruth

Always for comedy girl 😎 Now I feel bad for Leo being apart from Chel.

*Note to self done give Arii any weapon* at that point Arii reeks of AMERICA
fetch what??? but that you ate girl just someone reminds me of like werk girl you really hit the slay button on that monster with your fierce digievolution.

tbh it would probs like impmon is losing to palmon but whats this? its mei with the gold plated steel chair (but as much as I love mess mei would not be picking fights on purpose for no reason and I don't think shes going to fight someone to figure out their power level)

fetch what??? but that you ate girl just someone reminds me of like werk girl you really hit the slay button on that monster with your fierce digievolution.

tbh it would probs like impmon is losing to palmon but whats this? its mei with the gold plated steel chair (but as much as I love mess mei would not be picking fights on purpose for no reason and I don't think shes going to fight someone to figure out their power level)
XD lmfao! That's exactly what I was going for

Mei is the type to get her hands dirty and use Gabumon as an emergency back up because she cannot rely on anyone to do things properly and she can do it in a dress flawlessly is how I read her lols

we do have one now so I was going to have mei go? how does this work since she has a similar mindset lol

XD lmfao! That's exactly what I was going for

Mei is the type to get her hands dirty and use Gabumon as an emergency back up because she cannot rely on anyone to do things properly and she can do it in a dress flawlessly is how I read her lols
she pulls out gabumon and twirls them like a butterfly knife

we do have one now so I was going to have mei go? how does this work since she has a similar mindset lol
Lmao, Arii would never ask for someone's weapon is the thing (unless in extraordinary circumstances) but if someone passed it to them and told them they could use it, there would be no recovery

Lmao, Arii would never ask for someone's weapon is the thing (unless in extraordinary circumstances) but if someone passed it to them and told them they could use it, there would be no recovery
is stealing considered asking?

Gabumon is her weapon and just carries him and pulls on his tail and blue blaster appears like a laser.
gabumon lets her draw two cards or discard her hand and draw 7 cards

Finally posted after so long 😭😭
It's a hefy post as promised with angst with Impmon. Whoever wants to be the hand Ruth holds by all means it's open

Oh. Oh. Choices. Delicious, tantalizing choices.

Also Impmon at Arii: they'll die

Arii: yes that is the point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back