• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also official announcement I am removing Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu character Hikari into perma-temp status as removed from the cast I will be writing them off with Danny. This decision is made on the grounds they havent been on the site for two months without any form of updates. At this time they will not be replaced nor will Danny.

Alright quick Layout of this round for you all if you care

Main Team ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Matreania Matreania Pumpkid Pumpkid Anorgos Anorgos RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

This is your last peaceful round after this investigation sequence will kick in. You'll have Three-Four rounds of that before you enter a encounter sequence.

Medical Side Team Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid

You guys are free to post to keep going on your interaction once you talk to the doctor though You will enter your investigation stage which will eventually turn into a encounter stage.

Information Gathering Side Team galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist
Do what you want but don't worry the walls are going to close in soon lol. Enjoy the bear while you can XD.

Alright quick Layout of this round for you all if you care

Main Team ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Matreania Matreania Pumpkid Pumpkid Anorgos Anorgos RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

This is your last peaceful round after this investigation sequence will kick in. You'll have Three-Four rounds of that before you enter a encounter sequence.

Medical Side Team Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Pumpkid Pumpkid

You guys are free to post to keep going on your interaction once you talk to the doctor though You will enter your investigation stage which will eventually turn into a encounter stage.

Information Gathering Side Team galvanismgal galvanismgal Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist
Do what you want but don't worry the walls are going to close in soon lol. Enjoy the bear while you can XD.
Will try and keep things moving towards the objective whilst we chat so you're not left hanging.

Inside of Arii there are two wolves. One is a goober perpetually playing fetch with itself and the other one needs a Xanax

Things that happen in the armpit of nowhere sometimes: I woke up, looked outside, and... there are horses in the yard. Like. 4 horses.

We do not own horses

Inside of Arii there are two wolves. One is a goober perpetually playing fetch with itself and the other one needs a Xanax

Maybe mix in some constipation medicine while your at it lol.

I knew someone would spill the zombie digimon. I'll get you Arii and your two little wolves too.

lol Honestly I am surprised it didn't happen immediately XD

Arii has two little wolves and they're both equally stupid

Yes... yes they are lol

Absolutely desperate to get a post out if not tomorrow then Tuesday.
Stupid work :(

Take your time kiddo no need to rush.

Things that happen in the armpit of nowhere sometimes: I woke up, looked outside, and... there are horses in the yard. Like. 4 horses.

We do not own horses

LMFAO YOU DO NOW

I'm so sorry been a hectic week for me and I also weirdly don't get notifications atm. Will start checking often so we can get moving

Not a problem again peeps take your time as needed lol.

You do now

She gets it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back