• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Thing About Machines...

[iF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CALL ME "RIGHT" OR "BLOODY IDIOT" THOSE ARE WHAT MOST PEOPLE CALL ME, SO.]

[THERE'S THAT.]

He finished writing his notes and the notebook he had disappeared into thin air. A new notebook materialized in his hands, this time a grey one. He looked a bit peeved at this one. Probably doing math.

"Hope? But you do not sound very hopeful... The way I am taking in your speech, you seem very unhappy. Why is it people do not like y-"

"Wait... I'm confused now. I just realized, you said that everyone had had their memories of 'Gaster' erased... If... If you remember the name, that everyone had forgotten it... How?.. How do you remember it, if nobody else does?.."

[...]

[GASTER. HE IS... HOW TO EXPLAIN.]

[GASTER. AS YOU WERE BUILT BEFORE ALPHYS'S... CORONATION, I BELIEVE YOU CALLED IT, YOU REMEMBER HE BUILT MANY THINGS.]

[iNCLUDING THE CORE.]

[NOW, HE FELL... INTO THE CORE. AS YOU MAY REMEMBER. ONLY YOU, ME, AND SIX OTHERS REMEMBER.]

[WHEN HE DID... FELL... HE WAS SPLIT INTO SEVEN PARTS.]

[ME BEING ONE. BASTARD "LEFT" BEING ANOTHER.]

[HENCE, I AM NOT GASTER, BUT SIMPLY ONE SIXTH OF THE MAN I USED TO BE.]

"... But your soul... You said it was complete... Fragile... But still complete..."

He felt his belly... Of course, not trying to feel it on purpose, but it was the closest to his chest he could touch.

"... I... If... How does it feel to have a soul?.. To not be limited to what you're programmed to?.. If... If we find other parts of him... Can... I have one of the pieces?.."

[...YES. IF WE SEE A FRAGMENT, YOU MAY HAVE ITS SOUL. THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE. ONLY TO HINT ABOUT GASTER'S EXISTENCE AND THEN BE FORGOTTEN.]

[YOU SAID I STATED MY SOUL WAS WHOLE... I... THAT'S A LONG STORY. USING A NEW ELEMENT, I WAS ABLE TO SUSTAIN MY SOUL.]

He wasn't telling a full truth, but that was unknowable to anyone but himself. It would be, unless something drastic happened. In that case, he would probably be dead. Then no one would know. Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[TO EVERYONE ELSE, I EXIST. FOR THE TIME THEY INTERACT WITH ME, AT LEAST. THE SECOND THEIR INTERACTION WITH ME CEASES, MEMORY OF ME IS ERASED FROM THEIR MINDS...]

[sOMETIMES, IT IS SAD, YES, BUT SOMETIMES IT CAN BE USED FOR THINGS LIKE JOKES AND PRANKS. MOSTLY ON APRIL FOOL'S.]

[YEHEHEH....]

He was remembering April Fools of last year. Gaster's brothers were pranked severely on April Fools, because they were mad at each other. Pranks are a good way to resolve this, especially if it's mutual pranking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back