• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stars In The Sky

Marshmallow said:
Good morning~
tumblr_nntk14V5l81u0qu02o1_500.gif
OMG. I WAS SO TIRED AND QUIET UNTIL YOU POSTED THAT XDXDXD I CANT BREATH

@LeSoraAmari

Your character looks really fine however the abilities. Super-speed and shadow manipulation is a no no. I'm fine with you being a bit faster than the average being but not two abilities at once. This is in order to prevent people for going into OP mode.

Mockingbird said:
OMG. I WAS SO TIRED AND QUIET UNTIL YOU POSTED THAT XDXDXD I CANT BREATH
You're welcome. x3

@Marshmallow

Thank you for letting me know, In truth I was going to message you about that but for whatever reason I didn't. I also didn't see the OP'ness whilst I was typing but Now you mention it I get how you feel iffy about this^w^

I shall make the changes right away, and since we're on the topic, is everything else on my CS fine and up to your expectations?

LeSoraAmari said:
@Marshmallow
Thank you for letting me know, In truth I was going to message you about that but for whatever reason I didn't. I also didn't see the OP'ness whilst I was typing but Now you mention it I get how you feel iffy about this^w^

I shall make the changes right away, and since we're on the topic, is everything else on my CS fine and up to your expectations?
Hehe, yeah. I've seen people go nuts with these types of abilities and it wasn't pretty. Lol.

Everything else is fine. ^^ You did well. *pats your head*

@Marshmallow I'd hate to be a bother, but may I ask that you review my CS once more, (the abilities part of it) and tell me if the changes I have made are acceptable? ^w^

I apologise for the poor quality of that post~ I had to get some kind of introductory piece up and as I'm quite busy at the moment, it was quite rushed:3

Mockingbird said:
Just finished seeing a movie. I'll post when I get home...after I catch up with things xD
@Zed

What could be interesting? O.o
Well you're a God of Assassins and then it seems like Sora is a Demon of Subterfuge. Both of them are similar in appearance. The only noticeable difference is their abilities. They could be twins! It could cause some interesting confusion for the Aotheans. In a good way I mean.

Zed said:
Well you're a God of Assassins and then it seems like Sora is a Demon of Subterfuge. Both of them are similar in appearance. The only noticeable difference is their abilities. They could be twins! It could cause some interesting confusion for the Aotheans. In a good way I mean.
We were actually talking and Kurai and Karasu are going to be best friwnds, even consider eachother brothers X3 Partners in crime~ All that fun stuff. They Probaly could be considered twins LOL

*cracks knuckles* K. Time to freaking reply

....don't read that yet. RPN glitched

FIXED IT. also I was a tad rushed because its dinner time LOL. Let's just say I may be rushed a lot during posts

Mockingbird said:
....don't read that yet. RPN glitched

FIXED IT. also I was a tad rushed because its dinner time LOL. Let's just say I may be rushed a lot during posts
Well I like your post, but you may need to see if @Marshmallow is okay with the control of the Nymph Dragon as it is an NPC. I don't think Marshmallow will be online until tomorrow as it's about 3AM where they are.

Zed said:
Well I like your post, but you may need to see if @Marshmallow is okay with the control of the Nymph Dragon as it is an NPC. I don't think Marshmallow will be online until tomorrow as it's about 3AM where they are.
Yeah. I made it to where I can easily take it out if needed to be and also to where I can get my side of the RP moving xD Well tried to make it like that at lease

@Mockingbird I'm totally fine with you controlling the Nymph Dragon, I was just introducing him so you can do with it whatever you want.

I'll be more strict on the dangerous creatures though. However, I'm going to let you explore as of now. *evil laugh*

holy crap, there's so many replies! O.o .... thanks rp nation, for not giving me ANY notifications about this AT ALL....

T.T sorry guys, I'll catch up then reply soon.

DergTheDergon said:
holy crap, there's so many replies! O.o .... thanks rp nation, for not giving me ANY notifications about this AT ALL....
T.T sorry guys, I'll catch up then reply soon.
I feel you. RPN does that all the time for me

Since Marshmallow is now gone on vacations, I guess I'll take her role and post for her until she gets back. I'll be limiting said Utuna posts to something simple, as not to overshadow her original character.

I don't have time to write at this moment, but likely later this evening.

Everyone's writing is looking good!

Zed said:
Since Marshmallow is now gone on vacations, I guess I'll take her role and post for her until she gets back. I'll be limiting said Utuna posts to something simple, as not to overshadow her original character.
I don't have time to write at this moment, but likely later this evening.

Everyone's writing is looking good!
Okie dokie~

And everyone's writing is awesome ~ This is a very fun rp xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back