• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stars In The Sky

@Marshmallow Ok, I'll find another pic then. For the record though, I've honestly never understood why gms ever require a specific art style. As long as a pic gives you a general guideline on how to imagine how a character looks during a roleplay, that's good enough for me. Google images time again lol.

DergTheDergon said:
@Marshmallow Ok, I'll find another pic then. For the record though, I've honestly never understood why gms ever require a specific art style. As long as a pic gives you a general guideline on how to imagine how a character looks during a roleplay, that's good enough for me. Google images time again lol.
Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a control-freak when it comes to pictures... And I prefer the pictures to be in the same style so yeah, it's like a disease or something that I have. o-o

There we go, changed the pic. Just imagine her hair is black instead of blond and it represents what I was going for even better than the original, actually. (^.^)

Marshmallow said:
Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a control-freak when it comes to pictures... And I prefer the pictures to be in the same style so yeah, it's like a disease or something that I have. o-o
I also understand this xD It can get confusing and cluttered if there is a mix of Real and not.

SO, Fixed up the CS and now i'm looking for a FC. When I do that...IT SHALL BE COMPLETE

Mockingbird said:
I also understand this xD It can get confusing and cluttered if there is a mix of Real and not.
SO, Fixed up the CS and now i'm looking for a FC. When I do that...IT SHALL BE COMPLETE
Kekeke, okidoki~ ^^

Once the last profile is edited, I'm going to start writing up a post.

Mockingbird said:
Tis fine~ I'm very patient X3
I do have a small question regarding my characters apperance. ....is it ok if I describe him rather than have a picture? As much as I love Hook from Once, it just doesn't fit the image I have in mind and it really irks me xD Just a quick layout but ill keep the armor in the picture so you can see what he wears
Yeah, sure. Maybe you'll come across a picture later on. ;P

Marshmallow said:
Yeah, sure. Maybe you'll come across a picture later on. ;P
Yeah...There is a small chance I'll keep what I have now but if not then I'll just wrote it out xD Regardless I'll start writing in the rp when you post X3

K ! After my long day of bashing my head against a wall I founD a good Noctis Cosplay that I shall use! That's final xD No more touchy CS pic

Ok~ Before I begin writing is there anyone that wants to interact with Karasu or wants to just interact with anyone ? I ask this because I can have Karasu bump into anyone and can put him almost anywhere xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mockingbird I think it'd be interesting if he ran into Nialah, but it's up to you i guess. I'm tired and will finish my post up tomorrow, but she'll be starting off in the Zymt Wood in Aothea just so you know.

DergTheDergon said:
@Mockingbird I think it'd be interesting if he ran into Nialah, but it's up to you i guess. I'm tired and will finish my post up tomorrow, but she'll be starting off in the Zymt Wood in Aothea just so you know.
Okie dokie~ Can do owo *cracks knuckles* A quick little Assassination Mission in the woods should do~

Finally posted~!

That took forever @~@ School just kept popping up and at one point I thought I accidently deleted it xD Gave me a freaking heart attack

@DergTheDergon Is it ok how I had Karasu 'bump' into your OC?

That's alright, RL happens. (^.^) i barely had enough time to do my last reply as it is Lol. Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back