• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stars In The Sky

I changed up Karasu's personality a little bit =w= I'm starting to shape how I really want him to be like

DergTheDergon said:
@Mockingbird I've done the same for several of my own characters actually. looking forward to how you're going to portray him from here on. :)
Same with Nialah~ And everyone's characters that is! This is the forst group rp I've join in a long while and I'm pretty happy I joined =w=

Same here, I've played and read lots of group rps and I like how this one fleshes out so many original creatures, locations etc. To be fair I never was that keen on the idea of pcs being enemies, which is why I made an Aothean tbh. A pretty liberal one as well who wouldn't automatically hate a demon for just being a demon or anything like that. Anyway, can't wait to keep this going. I also hope some peeps will join and make demons eventually... it seems that the one demon that joined is one of those people that make a character sheet and never play for some reason. If I don't feel like playing when an rp starts, I always voice it at least.

DergTheDergon said:
Same here, I've played and read lots of group rps and I like how this one fleshes out so many original creatures, locations etc. To be fair I never was that keen on the idea of pcs being enemies, which is why I made an Aothean tbh. A pretty liberal one as well who wouldn't automatically hate a demon for just being a demon or anything like that. Anyway, can't wait to keep this going. I also hope some peeps will join and make demons eventually... it seems that the one demon that joined is one of those people that make a character sheet and never play for some reason. If I don't feel like playing when an rp starts, I always voice it at least.
Agreed. For me I wanted someone who could be a friend just as easily as an enemy. So why not a God of Assassins? :D Someone who can be kind but merciless, someone who's personality is a split personality kind =w=

And to have a couple of demons would he nice....I have some friends that I can ask though I don't know how willing they would be able to (They might have a lot of rps to handle right now)

Mockingbird said:
Agreed. For me I wanted someone who could be a friend just as easily as an enemy. So why not a God of Assassins? :D Someone who can be kind but merciless, someone who's personality is a split personality kind =w=
And to have a couple of demons would he nice....I have some friends that I can ask though I don't know how willing they would be able to (They might have a lot of rps to handle right now)
Now that you mention it there's a couple peeps I could ask as well, but again can't be sure about thier availablity if any are interested. We'll see though... it'd be easier if the interest check got a few bites though... i wonder why it isn't Lol.

Let me know what you think of that music spoiler. I wanted to try something different.

Zed said:
Sorry I've been offline. I had an internet issue that has been resolved.
Been there xD

Today I won't be able to reply Probaly due to lots and lots of stuff going on. Can I chat? Yes~ But I refuse to write on my phone LOL The spellcheck and glitching keyboard drives me insane

Mockingbird said:
Been there xD
Today I won't be able to reply Probaly due to lots and lots of stuff going on. Can I chat? Yes~ But I refuse to write on my phone LOL The spellcheck and glitching keyboard drives me insane
I felt the same way.

Please be sure to check out the updates thread once in a while.

@Aqua You still here, if not. Please give me a notice. If you don't respond, I will be forced to remove your character. (You have time until tomorrow.)

I will just wont be that good since I'm on my phone right now but will try my best here. ^^

Mockingbird said:
*rolls in* GOOD MORNING PEOPLES
Good morning~

tumblr_nntk14V5l81u0qu02o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back