• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stars In The Sky

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nobody" data-cite="Nobody" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="134915" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yay. My internet is fine and dandy now ^-^</div></blockquote>

<p>

Awesome !</p>

Marshmallow said:
Yes, you did. I grinned once I read that. ;)
no-that-can-amp-039-t-be-true_o_2493631.jpg

That means I am getting older ;-;

I'm done~! If there is anything I need to fix or add pleased tell. To be honest the History and Personality part was a bit rushed due to the fact its 1 in the morning xD Also RPN kept lagging and restarting throughout my writing and deleted a lot of stuff over and over >-> ANYWHO I shall sleep now for i have school in 7 hours! YYYAAAYY-zzzzzzz

So yeah...super sorry if I messed some stuff up xD

@DergTheDergon and @Mockingbird Aaaah, because I was blind and didn’t notice before real life pictures are required for this RP actually. I know I’m a nag, but it’s just yeah. *nods*

@Mockingbird I’m only going to allow one ability as so you’re not going in OP mode. I’m not saying you’re going to do that, but it’s just like everybody will be somewhat even?

Marshmallow said:
@DergTheDergon and @Mockingbird Aaaah, because I was blind and didn’t notice before real life pictures are required for this RP actually. I know I’m a nag, but it’s just yeah. *nods*
@Mockingbird I’m only going to allow one ability as so you’re not going in OP mode. I’m not saying you’re going to do that, but it’s just like everybody will be somewhat even?
Lol, I tried to use Final Fantasy but I'll go look for other things. I have back ups incase it was too video game-ish X3

Also it's totally understandable xD Actually that helps me a lot, at some point during midnight I was staring at my screen thinking 'Am I making him too OP? Gerd dermmert I think I am' xD I'll take away the shadow manipulation ~ Is it ok if I keep the single shapeshifting Crow form? If not then I'll take that off too ~

Mockingbird said:
Lol, I tried to use Final Fantasy but I'll go look for other things. I have back ups incase it was too video game-ish X3
Also it's totally understandable xD Actually that helps me a lot, at some point during midnight I was staring at my screen thinking 'Am I making him too OP? Gerd dermmert I think I am' xD I'll take away the shadow manipulation ~ Is it ok if I keep the single shapeshifting Crow form? If not then I'll take that off too ~
Well, this is in the style of Final Fantasy and it's real life ^^:

f88d1c60c50b63d74920eea58f09aaa0.jpg

Yeah, you can keep your shapeshifting Crow form since that one isn't too OP. ^^

Marshmallow said:
Well, this is in the style of Final Fantasy and it's real life ^^:
f88d1c60c50b63d74920eea58f09aaa0.jpg

Yeah, you can keep your shapeshifting Crow form since that one isn't too OP. ^^
I know~ Finding a good Noctis cosplay be hard though lol

And ok :D I'll fix it right up....if my surface would work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back