• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stars In The Sky

Mockingbird said:
Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a bit. I'm VERY busy this week (VERY VERY). I'll try to reply
LeSoraAmari said:
Same here, the past week has been... Hectic, to say the least xD
I won't post now, but I will do in the morning~
Alright :) I am patient. For now. :P I've been busy myself, but it's not so bad. Fall is coming and it's time to prep. Bushes to tie up, gutters to clean, furniture to pack away. Should probably cut the grass too, but it's so wet outside Q.Q

Hi. :) This has really slowed down for some reason. I suppose I could post but I have been waiting for @Mockingbird or @LeSoraAmari to post first, cause it just wouldn't make sense for Nialah to just go follow the others when she's in the middle of a confrontation with 2 demons and a god, so idk what to do now lol.

DergTheDergon said:
Hi. :) This has really slowed down for some reason. I suppose I could post but I have been waiting for @Mockingbird or @LeSoraAmari to post first, cause it just wouldn't make sense for Nialah to just go follow the others when she's in the middle of a confrontation with 2 demons and a god, so idk what to do now lol.
Yeah, it's been a bit slow indeed which is why I made this little post. Kekeke~ And yeah, maybe waiting is the best thing you could do indeed. Maybe they'll get the tag if RpN isn't lagging or something... >-<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back