The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

nadias shield expanded just so she could fit no one on the out side could hear or see anything inside yet they could see everything out side nadia laid on the floor looking lifeless

Ananzia looked at the girl, "are you ok?" she asked, putting a hand on her back gently.

Ananzia stepped back, "we're only trying to be nice." she said, Mioante was glaring at Roarke, but in a nice way.

Mioante, who(by your description) was still inside the shield, looked at Nadia, "are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" he asked her smiling. Ananzia looked at Roarke in a slightly annoyed way, "what the **** is wrong with your girlfriend?" he asked.

Mioante sighed and walked over to the corner, ignoring Roarke and Ananzia, where he sat down and sighed.

Mioante sighed happily a little and walked over to Nadia, "please tell me what's wrong." he whispered.

Mioante shrugged a little, "I was only going to suggest we go to a different room." he said, sitting back down.

Mioante smiled a little, "come on, you'll be fine just to walk into a different room." he said, standing up and holding out his hand.

Gale212 said:
Quietly Phxius whispered, "The black bottles, they are fragile and meant to be thrown." with his free hamd he griped the reins tightly. He stared at the men again.
Lite nodded, he lifted the box of black bottles and laid them on the floor. "Enjoy your drink good friends." The highwaymen began to drink but some still stopped them from moving on. Lite sighed and looked to the driver. "Go, I'll hold them off." Lite hopped off the carriage and drew his sword. Lite may have been weakened but he still knew that he could take some highwaymen down.

Seeing Lite prepare to fight, Phyxius dropped off the wagon and drew his cutlass and dagger. "You'll not be taking all the action for your self," He said with an excited tone. He told himself these men broke the law and would pay, petty criminals could easily be dispatched by two experienced fighters. Phyxius stood near the yoke waiting for them to make the first move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back