The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

Mioante shrugged, "I guess it's like that." he said, letting go of the tiger. He glanced back at Ananzia who's eyes seemed to be watering up. Suddenly he felt very strange. He walked over and sat down next to Ananzia, resting his head on her quietly.

Roarke decided to be blunt with them even though he was jus tmad that Nadia was gone "Okay YOU!" he [ponts at Mioante "Obivoisly care for her so stop being such a pansy and do soemthing about it."

Mioante tilted his head, "well obviously you care about the one YOU love, so go find her!" he said, wrapping his arm around Ananzia who smiled at him.

Ananzia glared at him, "you're an idiot you know that. Go get her back! Prove you're better than that stupid prince... if needs be we'll help!" she said, nudging Mioante to offer his help too, "I was gonna say that!" he said, straigtning up.

"I'm worthless she loved me and she left me for months.She came back.Then she left. here" he throws a knife at them trying to provoke them to attack

Mioante yawned and caught the knife by the handle, not admitting that it did hurt a bit, "it's that kind of atitude that'll get you nowhere in life." he said, looking over at Ananzia and for the first time in his life he kissed a girl.

Mioante shrugged a little, "ok take care." he said, smiling at the door. Ananzia smiled and waved outside at him.

Ananzia jumped and frowned a little, "a-are you o-ok?" she yelled through the door, but in a calming way.

Roarke sits against the side of the building refusing to come inside the only way he would go in is if Nadia was there or if ananazia was there something about her calmed him down

Mioante looked at the tiger then at Ananzia. Ananzia frowned at roarke then went back over to Mioante.

Mioante had heard the tiger, but didn't go investigate as he knew Roarke was very angry. Ananzia was in the same state of mind.

the tigers fur starts to go in its skin and the real nadia looks at him " is my voice not calming for you?" she looked sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back