The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

soon there was a bang on the door nadia slightly opened her eyes"can you get it" she knew who they where it was search party for her

"step aside" the royal gaurds demand and push there way in searching the house they walk outside"sorry to disturbe you if you see a princess be sure to call us" they leave not finding her when he whent back to the bed room she was gone .

Mioante and Ananzia had decided, all on their own, to… not leave. Slowly Mioante woke up from the corner of the house only to realise Ananzia had her arm around him in a cuddling way. He sighed and slowly moved the arm away. He glanced over at the scene at the door, but didn't get involved.

((Right)) he pets the tiger "Some one leave you too?"

--- Merged Double Post ---

He looks at Mioante "Are you and her a thing or oyu mind if i take her to my room" he intended to feed on her but he wouldnt tell him that

He looks at Mioante "Are you and her a thing or you mind if i take her to my room" he intended to feed on her but he wouldnt tell him that

Mioante smiled at the tiger, giggling he jumped on it and rolled around the floor whilst cuddling into it, "awwh your so cute." he said, rubbing his head into it. Ananzia smiled and laughed at him, "we're a thing." she told the elf. Mioante frowned at her, "no we're not! Anyway you wouldn't want to take her in your room as if you anything… odd she'll kill you instantly. Don't forget we know you're a vampire." he said, then continued to cuddle the tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back