The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

Mioante stiffens, but doesn't let go of her, righting his grip a little, "I'll not hurt you, but he might." he said, referring to roarke.

Roarke loses it he snaps at her like a feral animal but Az was holding him back "I will.Kill. you."

vanna laughs "no you wont because you cant with out hurting and or killing her see watch" vanna breaks her shoulder wich breaks nadias as well causeing her to scream

"very well" vanna stares at nadia and her eyes glow.nadia pops up and looks at the four her skin was not pale anymore and she look perfectly fine."forest?roarke? whats going on?"

vanna smiles"i don't want anything but my twin safe andYOU almost killed her.but you never wanted to hurt her i will leave you be." vanna says calmly.(i have to go il post tomarrow byes. oh and just say nadia whet to sleep and vanna left.)

vanna smiled "its fine now i know you never ment to hurt her just keep her safe" vanna said calmly then turned to nadia "bwael deshmal"

nadia smiled as she watched her turn to ash

"dont worry about that " she said handing him a broom.she wasnt planing on leaveing again since what happened she was just happy to be with him again

nadia paused if she did spend time with him and she had toleave again he might turn into a monster so she just ignored him picking up the broom

nadia sighed.she felt like not doing anything but cuddling up with him but the thought of what she saw not to long ago made her want to cry.she dustsup the ashes sadly.

"im busy." she said coldly and yanked her arm away she didnt want to get close to him because of the prince might send a search party

he looked at her sad "Okay..Ill be in here if you need me.." he goes in and sits on the bed kiijung at his hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back