The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

Mioante grabs that person by neck and presses his knife to the person's ear, "the last person to mess with me died drowning in their own blood." he hissed, although he wasn't exactly telling the truth; the man died drowning in their soldier's blood, but it sounded better if it was his own blood. Mioante showed no signs on his face of lying.

vanna weakly twiched her claws she tryed to get up but just fell nadia was still knocked out cold and vanna reached for her hand

Mioante smiled, "your life, your will to live, your emotions, your care... your sight. All with one knife." he growled, pushing him back, "I don't want to hurt you so what do you want help with?" he asked, hissing a little.

vanna's claw scraps on the floor as she shifts over to nadias body she sat up and ran her hand through nadia's hair. then she glared at the people around

she smiles wanting to play with his head and shapeshifts into him she hisses showing her fangs and looked back down at nadia

Mioante nodded, "oh I get it, you want rid of... that?" he asked, glaring at the thing that must have been a shapeshifter.

Ananzia holds one hand high in the air, the very mood felt a lot calmer than it was before, "listen, no-one is going to hurt anyone today. Are we all going to agree on this?" she said, smiling at them.

"Make me!" vanna snaped but soon calmed down to see nadia moveing.nadia opened her eyes and the first one she ask for was "uh r-roarke?"

"i dont feel so good" nadia was turning pale and only vanna knew why vannas shifting kept taking from nadia maing her weaker and or close to death

Mioante ran up behind Vanna and held both her hands behind her back, "I'm not here to hurt." he said reassuringly. Ananzia ran over and did the same to Roarke, "calm down." she whispered into his ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back