The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

He falls on the bed and yawns "Fine ill rest wake me up when you get back though .I-I love you.." what was he doing..

'she is going to leave you like everyome else.You are worthless.' Roarke cuts a shallow cut down his arm it needed bandaged eventually but he didnt. he fell asleep and was assualted with nightmares when nadia comes back she would here him yelling things like Stop or not her or take me instead

nadia opened thedoor and hearedthe yelling she droped her bags and burst through the door in panic thinking the worst.she saw him sleeping and sighed siting next to him on the bed."shhh love its just a bad dream im right here." she said calmly runing her hand threw his hair.

"Of course i did i just know you don't like it when i hurt myself." getting up he almost passes out from losing so much blood

"Then why did you?" she said .makeing him sit on the bed.she places her hand over his wound and closes her eyes she soon starts glowing green as his cut gose away only to be placed on her.the glowing dies down and opens her eyes "better"

"no." she stands and walks to the living room geting something to wrap it up she slightly sumbles or trips here and there but keeps working.

"calm down i think you have learned" she unwraps her arm and the cut is gone full healed like it never happened.she smiles then kisses him softly. "happy?"

she smiles and takes him to the bed .once he lays down she rests her head on his chest. "why dose your eyes turn blue around me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back