The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

"what are you trying to say?" she asked with a smile.she then got up and teased him slightly by geting ready for her shower infront of him

(After the 'shower') Nadia walked out already dress she took a towel and dried off her hair when a bird smacks into the window "oh my!"

she giggled at his comment as she carrys the bird in side."you are a lucky man. i really dont do that sort of thing in a place of geting clean."

she sets the bird down on a wooden coffee table and got something to wrap it's hurt wing up.

she smiles and kisses him before going back to the bird "im honored and being a pricness you are my first as well."she blushes kind of embaressed

she pauses sighs and gets up.she had helped the birds wing and now left it to rest.she got some carrots to make dinner and started choping them rather angry."i could care less about him all he did was hurt me and then never cared to say sorry then seting me up with that cocky no brained prince they should both die!" she yells then fells a shrap pain in her hand.when she looked down there was blood runing down and driping off her fingers.she had stabed right thew her hand with the knife she had been useing to cut the carrots she ran to the bathroom and locked the door not wanting to worrie him little did she know she left a trail of blood.

she sighs knowing he knew and unlocked the door showing him the blood loss was so bad you couldnt even see the cut and she left a pool of blood on the floor. "uh you tell me"

she steps back "you have fangs" she says and looks away still holding his hand.she felt funny for feeling afraid of him but at the same time she held his hand so she felt safer

"Yeah vampires tend to have fangs " he kisses her the fangs retracting as somthing over comes his need to feed

"I didnt think it was important and i didnt want to scare you off." he walks back and sits on the bed frowning

she would have followed but she just stood there 'he must need time alone' she thought. "im gonna see the docter about this" she called and walked out the front door sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back