The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

she takes the towel and covers up then throws a mug at him.she walks in to another room and dresses in a goddess like gown.

she walks out with her night blue hair down and a white gown that gracefuly ended at the floor she pushes him out of the way and sits next to a fireplace.

"Fine.Maybe i should leave." He really didnt want too but she was being pretty hostile.then he mutters to himself "So much for me bailing you out so you dont have to narry the othe guy"

she smiles and teasingly kisses him. "you can stay i just had to pay you back for being a peeping tom." she lit a fire in the fireplace and layed on the rug infront of it

"It wasn't on purpose but i have to say you look great naked.." he laughs and wraps his arms around her hugging her.

annoyed she rolls her eyes "your just saying that so you dont get hit again.." she flips her hair to the side and gets up thinking ignoring him and teasing him will be nice payback.

he frowns "So it's gonna be like that is it?" he playfully tackles her knocking her more like setting her on the ground

Lite chuckled at the boy "No wonder you two are so unorderly." He coughed a little and said nothing else leaving that subject since it wasn't going to get him anywhere. "So you two decided to take a vacation and get lost in the world?" Lite laughed, "Sounds like a young-lover's story!"

Ananzia glared at the man with the goatee, "that's just.... eww!" she said, looking away from him, Mioante burst out into laughter at the two of them.

"im not touche but i can show you thouche." she said witha devilish smile.she then walks over to him and paws at him for a moment "thats touche.." she whispered the sat on the couch not giveing him any more love

"im sure you want this body in your arms but sorry im busy."she gets up grabs a book call 'dragons watch tower' and lays on a queen sized bed in her room.

"no"she moves over to let him have a spot next to her. "you have a intrest in books or do you just want to be next to me"

He frowns "Well i can't read sooo. The seconed one. I-i mean if thats okay." he hops onto the bed next to her and wrals an arm around her waist

she smiled and kissed him."alright i give up on trying to ignore you.after that you just mad it to hard."she pulles him on top of her and...( i think you know what happened next..)

Lite laughed at the two kids, they reminded him of the trainees at the Academy. Lite looked to them. "Anything else you wanna say?"

Mioante nodded, "I want to ask why you looked like you had fallen everything first into a pit of spikes then into another just to be on the safe side." he said, sliding his hand casually over where his knife was just in case.

"what?" she asked looking at him.her blue hair slightly covered her face as she layed next to him.nadia was very happy and felt like danceing around the room but she stayed calm and awaited his answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back