The shady elf.(every one welcome my first post)

Mizoante looked at the two, "we can go for it if you want." he said, feeling the sudden urge go go out to a market and do something. Ananzia smiled at both of them, Roarke in particular, "we... will need a bit of money though." she said, giggling.

nadia looks at them untrustingly."its up to you or you can all go!" she hands her love the coins and kisses him goodbye

Mioante giggled a little, "yay let's go!" he said, jumping to his feet and running to the door. Ananzia, who was clearly better at holding in her exitedness, smiled and followed him over to the door and waited for Roarke.

Ananzia smiled, "because YOU'RE the one with the money." she said, giggling and walking out whilst holding Mioante's hand.

nadia smiled and layed down as the animals help out doing diffrent things.Zara spoted Roarke "Target spoted" but sees the kids and sighs jumping down she takes from random people and pulls mizoante aside

He grabs her hair pulling her head back exposing her neck " I havent fed yet.You would make a great vampire."

Mioante glared at the person, "you put this in my pocket." he said, giving her the coin, "but then again you probably stole this so I'm going to give this to some poor begger." he said, grinning at her then paused and went back to the door of Nadia's house and threw it in as a gift then went back to Roarke and stuck his tounge out at the girl.

Ananzia and Mioante frowned, "er... not really." Mioante said and ananzia giggled a little.

Roarke walks in with the girl over his shoulder "can i feed on her.it would hurt but she wpuld be stronger as a monster like me.and i would get to feed."

"do you want more of mine?" (don't forget about the babys heath...) nadia sat next to Zara and placed her head in her lap singing softly to her."Zara everythings gonna be alrigh"

He was still bleeding from his ribs"She stabbed me." he was lsing to much blood and he hadnt fed he fell down "I told you to be careful who ou stabbed."

nadia kneeled beside him and cut her wrist open"it will have to do for now BITE!" she demanded not takeing no for an answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back