[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Okay, Wardragon.. what yah just said.. made me think of this.

[media]

[/media]
The "Come AT ME! HIT ME! GIVE ME A HUG!" part.

I see. Well, see, that was a Parody, of a Very Dark, very Serious, anime I loved. The Parody show, however, in sharp contrast to the Highly serious original -is FUCKING HILARIOUS. xD

Ah, sorry. I've never seen the source material. And the dialog was pretty funny, superimposed with the Lovecraftian images.

Yeah, I know, right? I'm espescialy fond of Luke (The Pale, Blonde, Pasty, Demigod Wannabe Bitch) whimpering out DAFUQ near the end...

@Seeker, I'm sorry, I should have asked this earlier. Where is Howlcrick located? Is it still in the Scavenger Lands? Still in the Hundred Kingdoms?

[QUOTE="snake obsidian]OOC: So, what now?

[/QUOTE]
I think now it's me vs whoever I was going to fight

I've been busy with work and some family time at the Renaissance Fair here in town. I have a post up now for Wren.

Dammnn Jaytee. Damn.. well, Hardness of 15, and a Lethal Soak of 39, I believe, for you to overcome there- and I have all three levels of Scar Writ Saga.

SephirothSage said:
OOC: .. Undodgable, and Unblockable... Alright.. Roll Damage... and if your MDV is lower than mine, you have to get completely over my soak to do anything.
Wait what? What's this MDV thing? I've never heard of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back